1 Year progress photos

(Leah Ann Garza) #21

AWESOME! truly inspiring! Your looking great!

(Robert) #22

Wow, you look fantastic! Congrats on your success!

(MyLove MyLife) #24

Fantastic Job!!

(M C) #25

Well. It’s been almost another year! Update time! I’m down about 140 pounds now and literally half the person I was before! I wear a size large and it’s just so exciting. My health is also still doing great. Here is a recent picture. ! Just remember you can do it KCKO. Thanks to everyone who has stopped by to share in my journey. I hope the new year brings each of you successes!

Wow, amazing progress! Thanks for sharing your update!

:+1:

(MyLove MyLife) #27

Great Progress :ok_hand::ok_hand:

(Doug) #28

:slightly_smiling_face: Outstanding, M_C. Head-spinning, when you think about it.

(Central Florida Bob ) #29

That’s so fantastic @M_C! You look great, and even better than that you’re health is getting better!

Like @OldDoug said, it spins your head around to think about it.

(The amazing autoimmune 🦄) #30

Wow just wow. I now have hope that maybe I can hit onederland someday. You look fab

(Doug) #31

This was a huge change for me. I spent almost 20 years over 200 lbs and 10 years over 300. To think of seeing that weight starting with a “1” again…:slightly_smiling_face:

(Bob M) #32

That’s amazing!

(Heath) #33

@M_C - How is your rheumatoid arthritis doing? I have RA but am in remission due to taking Enbrel. I’ve been Keto for one year, lost 35 lbs and feeling well but I’m thinking of asking the Rheum doc if I can taper off the Enbrel and see what happens!

(M C) #34

My RA is doing just fine. I have only had 1 flare since being on keto and that was during finals at school! I think it was stress induced. You can always talk to your rheumy and see if he is amenable to experimentation! Though I would take the meds over the pain any day! Good luck<3

@M_C you look fantastic and very happy. Thank you for sharing your journey. I especially appreciate the update because it looks like you are having a very steady weighloss. I came here looking for inspiration and I sure found it!

(Christina Lopresti) #36

Great job! I’m so proud of you!