Zero Carb Seasonally?

(Bacon, Not Stirred) #21

My dad is up there for work right now. He drives big trucks and hauls gravel. lol Anyway, he used to pipeline up there, too. Been there many times - it’s a nice area!

I would LOVE to do that, and think I may give it a try next summer, or the summer after. I think I’m going to do the Half in June, though. :slight_smile: That’s my big, personal goal.

(James storie) #22

Probably so!

(James storie) #23

Yeah, me too!

(Clara Teixeira) #24

Yeah I will probably tackle it in sections first.

(sandra) #25

I have talked to a lot of people who this feels right for. When the sunshine is out more carbs, more veggies. Winter not only keto but more ZC keto. It makes sense to me in Seattle, I would say it depends on where you live :wink: I am experimenting with it this winter.

(Clara Teixeira) #26

I have been testing this idea out this summer. As a whole I do feel bloated and am up nearly 8 lbs. My hormones seem a bit out of whack as well. Veggies apparently do not love me as much as I love them. It took 2 weeks to get my body adjusted to them again. The only reason I have really stuck with it all summer is because of the savings on the grocery bill. And buttered zoodles are just so amazing with broiled cod!
The good news is I decided to give hogs another chance. I have a massive pumpkin patch to help supplement their feed this winter.