Your dogs - let's see them

pets

Week or so ago the Pups were getting festive, at least the girls that is…

Shelby chilling out by the Christmas tree…

Khaleesi getting in on the Holiday photo-shoot…

Kito… well, not so much. Probably thinking, yeah, it’s a tree. Backyard is full of them… :laughing:

(Ashley) #787

We have some sad puppers who want to go for walkies but have to wait til this afternoon when it warms up enough hopefully!

(Jane) #788

Meet Ella! We picked her up this morning. :heart_eyes:

(Susan) #789

Awww, she is sooo cute =). I hope that the cats will be nice to her!

(Susan) #790

They are adorable, Ashley =). It is too bad they don’t understand about it being too cold/icey/snowy for their walks.

Ella’s simply Gorgeous, Jane. :dog: And I’m sure she will be an absolute blast to have around. Big ole’ Cuddle-Bug I bet. :smile::+1:

Yeah, temps have been quite low here as well lately. Barely getting out of the 30’s most days, if at all. At least the past couple weeks. - And some low 20’s in the mornings. … V’s not loving life, plus she’s been going over and taking out one of the neighbors pups a few times a day, a few times a week. (She hasn’t been dealing well with cold weather these past few years.) :cold_face:

(Ashley) #793

Yeah we’ve been staying low to mid 20’s so too cold for the doggies, but this week is 35-40 so we been enjoy walks again for the next week :slight_smile:

(Lazy, Dirty Keto 😝) #794

Someone’s sleepy today :sleeping: and long overdue for a haircut :laughing: she has a beauty appt scheduled for next Sunday :tipping_hand_woman:t4:‍♀ couldn’t get an appt before Christmas :woman_facepalming:t4:

(Marianne) #795

Awww, she is beautiful. Love that last picture!

(Jane) #796

Oh she has a sad face that will get her whatever she wants!!!

:laughing:

(Marianne) #797

I love it when they put their ears back and get all flat.

Bella doing the high school girlfriend cuddle lean.

(Anna ) #799

My four Terroriers

Google Photos

(Eric - The patient needs to be patient!) #800

So cute.

(Randy) #801

lol @ “Terroriers”.

(Marianne) #802

Darling picture.

(Ellen) #803

Woot, she’s super cute.

(Lazy, Dirty Keto 😝) #804

Finally :sweat_smile::joy:

(Marianne) #805

Oh, honey; you’re so beautiful! Didn’t they give you a little bow, or a scarf?

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts: