Your dogs - let's see them

pets

(Kristen Ann) #686

Yeah I make her work hard going up the mountain, carrying 15% of her body weight… Then when we get to the top, she can get naked and be free. :smile:

(Mary McNeight) #687

As one of the top medical alert dog trainers in the country who has helped to train over 150 medical alert dogs including conditions like seizures, migraines, narcolepsy, diabetes, a fib, pots and HypoKPP and who is keto and who has been featured on the Keto Woman podcast talking about keto, dogs, puppy and neonatal development, Id like to share a picture of my upcoming dogs. I will be having a litter of labradoodles available to go home 2 weeks before Christmas with several of the puppies designated as pet dog picks. If you would like to find out more about the doodles and how you can get one of our pet doodles to help support disabled students like this one who has been a student for OVER 10 years and who desperately needs a new seizure alert dog ASAP, you can visit my puppy page here or just watch the ultrasound video of what 30 day old puppies look like inside their mommies belly.

When the tiles are cold…

A mean dog is on my mat and I can’t exercise…an adult version of “the dog ate my homework”

(Kristen Ann) #690

(Jessica) #692

This is Scout. He’s a 1 year old cocker/chow/something mix rescue.

He is amazing with my kids

And this unposed picture just cracked me up

She got her bone, she attacked it and had to take lots of deep breaths in between :joy:

(Marianne) #694

Haha!!!

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

(Marianne) #695

Please, make yourselves comfortable!

:rofl:

(Marianne) #696

He is a beautiful mix! Animals teach us so much. Looks like your daughter loves him.

Her mischievous smile reminded me of this husky :slight_smile:

I would love to have a husky, but my lifestyle is not right for such a dog…

(Ashley) #698

It’s hard to have huskys or border collies ect unless you’re really active. I have a border collie mix. I walk him a hour a day. (30 minutes of that is off leash running) he will run through the woods all over while I walk. Thankfully I have a trail with not lot of houses, no main roads, hardly anyone ever walks on it. I’ve only had one bike rider who I occasionally see. He is a runner and needs this 30 minutes. I have to walk slow and takes breaks so it gives him a chance to burn energy. He also has a fenced in back yard as well as a storm doggie door so he can run in and out all day. We play ball with him all day long throwing it in the house. He has chew bones and puzzles, balls, laser toys, also has my chihuahua/jack Russell who follows him everywhere as a companion. It can be done but their a lot of work. They have to constantly be doing something. He also has learned how to toss the ball through the fence and swindles my neighbors into tossing the ball to
Him. He’s got the other neighbor bringing him a daily treat. He’s pretty spoiled. I was worried with my lifestyle he wouldn’t be a option but he’s done really well. He does still get bored on occasion but he usually will take that time to chew his buffalo horns. He’s the reason I started losing weight is by walking him and being more active. He’s given me the push I needed to get healthier and I will always love him for that.

(Ashley) #699

Yup, too much work for my current situation…poor dog would suffer, it’s not fair, it deserves better. My lifestyle suits an older labrador, like my Tara :slight_smile:

(Eric - The patient needs to be patient!) #701

So smart and so much fun.

(Marianne) #702

I would love a husky, too, but too much hair and we need a smaller dog. My niece and nephew have one who is an angel - so smart, beautiful and gentle.

(Marianne) #703

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

(Jamie Marie ) #704

Meet my puppy, Tanuki (it’s Japanese for racoon dog). We adopted him in early June this year when he was just 8 weeks old. Of his litter he had the most striking markings, so the dog rescue had his DNA tested. He is 37.5% Australian cattle dog, 25% Labrador retriever, 12.4% chow chow, and 25% terrier/ herding / Asian breed groups.

At the dog rescue the day we brought him home

First week in his new home

Exploring the back yard, big beautiful ears flopping in the breeze.

9 weeks old, picking up every stick and woodchip to be found.

3 months old

3.5 months old - learning to fetch the ball, but still unclear on the reason he should drop it when he gets back with it.

I think this photo perfectly captures his personality. Always super happy, friendly, energetic, handsy, and bitey.

This is our cat, Merlin. He’s peeking out of the cardboard panic room my husband made him so he would have somewhere in the living room to escape the incessant puppy harassment.

4 months old - Merlin and Tanuki playing on the sofa. They get along really well, except for when Merlin wants a nap but instead gets pounced and played with against his will.

Tanuki and Abigail (my Mom’s German Shepherd) playing at Grandma’s house. Vigorously!

5 months old

(Ellen) #705

Gorgeous :smiley: