Your dogs - let's see them

pets

(Mame) #526

Thanks - I have often thought that he looks like he has more Irish BC in him, where as my other is very welsh-strain to me.
He has the best attitude of anyone I know.

and a multitude of health issues now, so we love him up even more while we can.

Thank goodness for these 2 for keeping me moving every day!

(Marianne) #528

Is that a Catalua Cattle Dog? Beautiful.

(Marianne) #529

Here’s Ginger and Bambi.

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

(Wendy) #530

Shes a Cattle dog. Would Love to get a Catalua!

(Wendy) #531

The rest of the gang! Stewart " the cat" and Dozer our Big boy. GSD/Tibetan Mastiff

(Heidi Wyman) #532

This is Maizie Blue at 4 months and on her first birthday

(Ashley) #533

Your not by chance from Michigan and a u of m fan with that name lol?

(Susan) #534

She is adorable -her eyes changed from blue to pale green though, is that normal for her breed?

(Heidi Wyman) #535

Yes, born and raised. U of M grad. Now I live in Massachusetts so I needed to represent my real home.

(Heidi Wyman) #536

Yes, it’s rare for their eyes to stay blue. I wish they had, though.

(Susan) #537

My eldest daughter had blue eyes until puberty and then they turned green, so it can happen with humans too!

(Ashley) #538

Figured lol, I’m a state fan, the horror lol! I don’t mind if u of m wins stuff, not a super fan but I’d rather see state win!

(Heidi Wyman) #539

I’ve never heard of that with people. It’s kind of cool!

(Heidi Wyman) #540

My oldest sister is a spartan so I have to cheer for them whenever they are not playing against UofM. My oldest son is a Hoosier, so again I have another big 10 school to root for.

(Susan) #541

My husband and I both have brown eyes and brown hair (well his is silver now, mine is dyed or would have a lot of grey in it!) and our other 4 kids all have some shade of brown hair and brown eyes. Sarah had blond hair, blue eyes, now as she is older, her hair is more dirty blond and green eyes. I am adopted so she must have that from my genetics, although my hubby’s sister is dirty blond with blue eyes, so some on both sides.

Not the brightest tool in the shed…or she’s drunk :joy:

(Diane) #543

Or over-heated? Trying to modify her body temp by balancing the insulated warmth of the bed vs the cooling effect of the flooring?

(Marianne) #544

Sorry; I thought they were the same thing. Beautiful dog.

(Wendy) #545

Thank you! The Catahoula Leopard dog, is Louisiana’s state dog. They are a hound. They’re great hunting dogs. And beautiful! Kind of remind me of a small Great Dane. Franny was a Australian Cattle dog rescue. From our local pound. My son picked up after I lost my Chocolate pitbull. She connected with me almost immediately. Guess she knew i was sad. She was 5mo old at the time and scared of her own shadow. She has taught me alot about myself. How to have confidence, to be more secure. Amongst a few things. Funny how we are given things in life at the time we need them. :heart: