You know you're fasting when

(8 year Ketogenic Veteran) #22

Stole it

(David) #23

My little cutie (pictured above on the day I brought her home from the RSPCA - which is why sheā€™s running around loose in the car, she broke out of the carry box) weighed about 3.75 Kg, when I took her to the vet for some flea treatment almost three months to the day later she weighed 4.75 Kg. Granted I was feeding her a bit more than she was used to maybe. I bought a big 12Kg bag of Royal Canin (the posh stuff here in the UK), and on the guidelines on the back it is supposed to last 243 days.

I think Iā€™ll try her on some meat, she is not to fond of fish.

(eat more) #24

you think ā€œsaltā€¦do i have enough salt? should i take more salt with me to work?ā€

you buy 2 more double insulated 40oz bottles because ā€œwell iā€™m fasting and drinking a lot of fluidsā€ (and you may have a bottle obsession/ā€œproblemā€ :wink:)

you wonder what youā€™re supposed to do with all of this free time

you go into 3 diff food stores and donā€™t want to eat anything but do buy stuff for when you break

you think #feastmode could be just as popular as #beastmodeā€¦as well as #fastmode

you think flavored mineral water with hwc sounds like the most fantastical treat everā€¦but decide to wait until you ā€œreally need itā€

All the others, but especially these!

Just about to start a 72 hour fast and this just reminded me to order another 5 lb bag of Celtic Sea Salt!

(8 year Ketogenic Veteran) #26

I own at least 30, but have narrowed it down to one style, and bought 6 of those, in 5 colors. Lol

(8 year Ketogenic Veteran) #27

Bottle hoarding is an issue on keto.

(eat more) #28

i think iā€™ve dialed it down to about 15, 3 diff styles/sizesā€¦that are out in the open for use LOL