You can't expect your body to let go of fat that it still needs

(Joanna Parszyk ) #88

Wait for it juice, wait for it :joy::joy::joy:

You’re so vain. :wink:

(Claire Gibson) #90

Well when I started this it was the realisation that I had gained weight as a protective thing that actually gave me my breakthrough to start losing.

I was a abused as a child and raped as a teenager so for me being attractive was dangerous territory and so I self sabotaged for years.

The connection was probably made because I was raped after losing all of my weight I gained as a teenager. So Weight loss brought Male attention and Male attention.

Show me the science dosent work with me. Science is objective but people’s experiences and the psychological scars that cause faulty thinking are highly subjective

(Carl Keller) #91

For every evil person there is probably 2-3 really great people. Surround yourself with the great ones and live. Keto can help get your mind and your body uprighted, so smash that rear view mirror and keep going forward. :wink:

Breathe in the future, exhale the past.

(Jane) #92

People who have not been through what you have don’t have any idea how hard the lifelong struggle is to deal with it. The scars run deep and not something you can just shrug off like someone who has been rude to you.

I don’t have any personal experience but I saw my Mom suffer for years as a result of her abuse and it hurt.

There are many emotional aspects of eating that aren’t easily measured by science. Emotions affect hormones… hormones affect weight loss.

oh, Claire, I’m so sorry. Some people really suck.
Good for you for starting to realize the protection that weight gave you, but … I don’t even know what to say except that I’m sad and horrified that you had to go through all of that and wish you the best as you move forward.

(Claire Gibson) #94

It’s ok guys, I’ve been healed from harm and this is the reason I’ve been able to start in the first place.

Warrior Woman! Here’s to radical self-care and self-healing.

Survivors becoming healers brings much leadership & light to this world.

Sparkling-You-Rock-Graphic