Wowza! Libido/test feels like it has to be higher

(James) #1

I’ve been on carnivore strictly since January 1st. Less than two weeks now, I’m going to state this as scientifically as I know how.(lol) I’m waking up easier than ever in the morning. Of course as a man, the most noticeable difference, I’m waking around an hour or so earlier than I usually do w/ an erection that stays with me for a couple of hours. I’m definitely loving the energy as well as the morning visitor. I’ve read though supplementing with boron may be necessary on a carnivorous diet.

As of right now, I definitely don’t feel like my testosterone has not done anything but rise. Given that I’ve only been on it for around two weeks now, I’m going to order boron encapsulations just to make sure.

(Frank) #2

More like boneron! I just had to.

(Shanda) #3

Oh my God I’m dying! :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

(Frank) #4

You’re welcome.

(Katie the Quiche Scoffing Stick Ninja ) #5

Uhhh can someone answer my question, you know, for science?

Do men not get boners every day when they wake up?
Is that just a teenager thing?

(squirrel-kissing paper tamer) #6

Thanks to you I had to google “Do men get an erection when they have to pee”. Thanks to the men on reddit, I understand so much about that and morning wood.

(Katie the Quiche Scoffing Stick Ninja ) #7

Interesting topic for the day :joy:

(James) #8

I think it’s a safe statement that most men with healthy T levels regularly wake up in a pitched tent. Speaking for myself, the difference lately has been the amount of time of standing at attention. Even throughout the shower and then some!

(Full Metal KETO AF) #9

When men have healthy testosterone levels we get many erections through the night. It our bodies way to keep the tissues healthy and oxygenated.

(Chris) #10

Men get it too. If I drank a lot the night before, it’s probably a urinary boner. But if not, definitely blood-related.

(Legal) #11

Wish I could have that power every morning, my wife would be happy. To be honest I have an erectile dysfunction for a couple of months now and I was nearly desperate first time when I heard about it. But I could not even think that I can have a normal sexual life if I will want to. My doctor told me that I should read this article norsk-apotek.com and I will understand how can I have a normal sexual life. I think think this is a good and 100% method, but I will try yours too, I want to see the difference