Where in the world Ketonians?

(Rebecca ) #343

Pittsburgh PA…soon to be relocating to Ft Wayne IN!!!

Of course!

(Dirty Lazy Keto'er, Sucralose freak ;)) #345

Thank you :slightly_smiling_face: I took this shot from the Watt Ave. Bridge, over the American River.

(Susan) #346

That is a beautiful picture, Chris. Your state should buy the rights for it for an advertisement for you city =).

(Susan) #347

@Christina_Cork

Are you still on this forum, Christina? I watched your videos and learned a lot about Keto when I was starting from them, and was really encouraged by them, before I found this forum. I was so excited just now when I see you are a forum member and just wanted to say thank you to you =).

(Marianne) #348

Bummer about Sunday.

:cry:

(Marianne) #349

Been there - very nice. Well kept secret.

(hottie turned hag) #350

I am in FW! :smiley: and LOVE it.
PM me if you want any info on the place!

(Rebecca ) #351

That’s so cool!!! My husband is already there working…I was there 2 weeks ago looking at houses…it seems like a great city!! I may take you up on that!!

(Doug) #352

As a good bit of the eastern U.S. gets its first dose of winter, here where I’m working in southwestern Arizona had another really great day.

(hottie turned hag) #353

It kicks ass. I have zero negative things to say; I’ve lived in 5 states and this is by far my favorite, came in 2016.
Feel free to hit me up with any specific qs that come to mind, I love bragging on/recommending stuff in FW :smile:

I lived 23 years in Palm Beach FL and did vol outreach work in the bowels of Dade and Broward counties where the bad sections LOOK like bad sections (bars on all windows, graffiti everywhere, dealers standing on corners, garbage in streets/yards) and HERE the so-called bad sections look like normal working class neighborhoods: yard decorations (would be stolen or vandalized in a real “hood”), GRASS in the yards -mowed, no less- NO GRAFFITI NO BARS on windows, no garbage strewn about, no addicts wandering the streets…these folks -natives- don’t realize how awesome their city is.

It’s big enough to have anything you need (excepting world class arts, not saying it has that) but small enough that there is NO traffic hassle, is safe, easy living.
It reminds me a lot of Roanoke, VA where I lived for years but bigger and better version.

RE prices are higher than they were when I came in 2016 by a fair amount, though.

It’s a flush city with enough money to do improvements to downtown, which are ongoing and are cool as crap.

I’m in La Paz, BCS, México
lapazbcsserasededelcongresodelturismo

(Rebecca ) #355

Beautiful!!! We go down to Cabo San Lucas and Todos Santos every year!! We will need to visit La Paz sometime!!!

(Susan) #356

Welcome to the forum, skbravo, and that picture is beautiful.

(Dirty Lazy Keto'er, Sucralose freak ;)) #357

Thank you Susan. I would give it to them for free, if they would get rid of our lame Governor :smile: lol

(Dirty Lazy Keto'er, Sucralose freak ;)) #358

Wow ! Look at that water ! Beautiful :slightly_smiling_face:

(Empress of the Unexpected) #359

Funky Fontana, California. Home to Hells Angels and Kaiser Steel.

(MyLove MyLife) #360

Hello, I am From India.

(Empress of the Unexpected) #361

Hi. What is your name. Where in India are you from. Please introduce yourself.

Greetings from the hot summery island Mauritius :mauritius:! I am normally more of a reader on fora than contributor, but on day 2 of a 5 day fast and need distractions :joy: