Where in the world Ketonians?

(MyLove MyLife) #363

My name is Upendraa I am from Hyderabad, South India.

(Empress of the Unexpected) #364

Welcome Upendraa. We are a very friendly and informative group. Tell us a little bit about yourself.

Gladly resurrecting this thread as @PaulL suggested!

Iā€™m about an hour south of San Francisco. Well, in good traffic. I drive past all the big tech companies youā€™ve heard of on the way to work each day. I love living here although at some point in the future we might venture further south.

(Rossi Luo) #366

Iā€™m from south of China, it seems I am the only one Chinese here, hope this would not cause problem against me :rofl:

(Bacon is a many-splendoured thing) #367

Canā€™t imagine why it would. We have another member who lives in China, but sheā€™s a Westerner.

(Rossi Luo) #368

Oh, Iā€™m a 100% Chinese born here and grown up here, fortunately I know English, I accidentally watched a video from Dr. Berg talking about keto, then I joined to treat my fatty liver and to prevent me to get diabetic because my family history in diabetic.
In addition to that, I had number of lipomas at my back and belly and an enlarged spleen, I didnā€™t expect keto can cure my lipoma, but it did, thatā€™s a surprise. But for the enlarged spleen, I donā€™t know if there would be another surprise.
:smile:

(Bacon is a many-splendoured thing) #369

It depends one what the problem is with your spleen. If itā€™s related to insulin resistance or to systemic inflammation, there is a good chance keto could help. But of course, there are no guarantees.

(Laurie) #370

Now in northern British Columbia, Canada. (Not an islander any more!)

(Peter - Don't Fear the Fat ) #371

Shropshire. England. Some say the most beautiful town in England.

Ulster, UK.

(Rossi Luo) #373

Wow, itā€™s really amazing! I worked and studied in Worcestershire before, but never been to Shropshire, if I knew itā€™s so beautiful, I must have traveled to there.