Where in the world Ketonians?

Thanks @Reed1023 I’m originally from London but feel very lucky to live here!

Oh my that’s a beauty! Lucky you :heart_eyes:

(Bacon is a many-splendoured thing) #224

Lovely country up your way. When I was a kid, we and another family would share a cottage on Lake Winnipesaukee for a couple of weeks each summer.

(Tsering M) #225

(Linda) #226

Hey Peter, there’s a few of us in Sydney, what suburb are you in?
I’m at Warrawee up near Hornsby.
Welcome
Linda

(KCKO, KCFO) #227

Here you go, others might want to go in and tag their location as well.

(Darlene Horsley) #228

The north Georgia mountains!

(Carpe salata!) #229

I’m more of a southerner. Not down in the Shire, but on the other side of beautiful Sydney Harbour.

(Linda) #230

Sounds lovely!

We have Sydney meatup every 3-4 months. If you’re interested in being notified when the next one will be, email us at ketosydney@gmail.com and we’ll add you to the list in case you miss it when we post it on the forum.
@carolo

(I want abs... olutely all the bacon) #231

Hello! Great to see more WI ketoers. I’ve not tried Hu Hot yet, I make it into Milwaukee more often than Kenosha.

(Denise Mackenzie) #232

South West France - north of Toulouse.

(Mark Rhodes) #233

@Becky- West Allis location opens Monday. They have two or three sauces that are Keto friendly and at least 3 oils you can use. About 1/2 or more of the vegetables are excellent with the rest being more on the if it’s okay for you. We rate restaurants as keto safe, keto kinda and nope.

(Damon Chance) #234

What oils aren’t safe? I normally use the chili and garlic oils when I go. And then the garlic broth and the chili broth.

(Mark Rhodes) #235

I do sometimes get an inflammatory response from sesame oil but it is my favorite!

(KCKO, KCFO) #236

Love that part of the world. We have friends near Tulle. SW France is still not totally discovered, so it is a joy to just travel around there.

(Denise Mackenzie) #237

Yes, we are very lucky to live here for the past 25 years, couldn’t live anywhere else now!

(George Hernandez) #238

N. Miami here. I havent had much luck identifying local Doctors or support in general for keto/fast lifestyle. I would love to hear about any support you may know about in Miami/S. Fl. Thanks

(Bacon for the Win) #239

I was in Gilford and Belmont until last year. Now over in Sunapee. Work in Lebanon so the long drive had to go.

(Karen) #240

Asheville, North Carolina! Am I the only Carolina Girl here?

(Dean) #241

welcome to Fargo, im in moorhead