What's the difference between loose skin from weight loss and just plain ole loose skin from being 'older'?

Absolutely, and part of that is genetics, as I mentioned, I think people from certain genetic backgrounds just look older and some younger. I have a son in his early 20s who could easily pull a 21 Jump Street. I could put him on my 15 year olds soccer team and no one would even question it.

In scrolling through before and after pictures I noticed many of the younger looking people really looked younger after weight loss. Some of the older ones looked better, others looked older. Note I am in my late 50s. Interestingly, other than the channel in the neck and chin area, no one had major hanging skin

Thank you so much for sharing these!

I love success stories with and without pictures. It’s inspiring and also a way to have happy news when the world around me is collapsing, with so many sick and so many dying.

You’re very inspiring, Janie!

Keep on being awesome!

(Susan) #44

Yes you look awesome --I think you look more in your 40’s and very healthy =).

I am a definite believer in Fasting for Autophagy --I have lost 80 pounds so far in my Keto journey and I still have lots to go (293 down to 213 so far) and the IF and Fasting is sure helping with the loose skin issues.

Best wishes to all of us looking awesome, being healthier, living longer, more productive lives and looking younger --all thanks to Keto!