What I see everyday. Stroke, Dementia, heart disease

(Kee) #57

No, it’s a capsule not a tablet. I am starting with omitting one every 5th day and will go from there as the brain gets used to not having it.

(cat gilliland) #58

At my last appointment, I specifically requested for the doctor to do a fasting insulin test, but he says it isn’t useful. :confused:

(cat gilliland) #59

I’ve tried telling my obese husband about the merits of keto, but he refuses to join me and gives me that same attitude. “you’re fat, so you obviously don’t know anything about dieting.”

Yes, but… I’m slowly but steadily losing weight… Maybe next year when I’m down by another 50 pounds and his calorie restriction plan still isn’t working, then he’ll finally listen.

(Heather~KWOL for life!) #60

As an RN, we were encouraged to hold open dialogues with MDs we may be working with because DOCTORS DO NOT KNOW EVERYTHING… and good ones will tell you this. My doctor is all about different therapies…Keto, tai chi, EFTs, etc. and was very happy that we are doing keto. Talk to one of your nurses and have them have a conversation with doctors if you don’t feel you can. It’s a multidisciplinary team for a reason :slight_smile:

(Kern) #61

Dr does not know what he is doing. He will create problems if he wants to give you insulin. Get another Dr. One who knows what he is doing

(Kathleen Blanchard Montgomery) #62

I see this too, every day in the hospital in which I work in the rehab department. It makes me crazy when catering arrives in the patient’s room to take their meal order or to deliver their meal while I’m treating. Dessert is offered at EVERY meal, EVERY day. They start out in the morning with a carb loaded breakfast and begin their insulin roller coaster ride. Give em the poison followed by the antidote.
Then doctors restrict patients’ salt intake in an effort to control BP. I’m astounded by the number of patients hospitalized for hyponatremia. The wrong white crystal is taking the blame.

(Anjum) #63

Thank you Dr. Alvis for being available to people like me, who have odd and possibly dumb questions. After reading your post about LDL I have said possibly dumb question about adequate water intake and LDL/HDL numbers. Does consuming adequate water improve those numbers or is there no relation at all? Thank you in advance for your time.

(Milton Alvis, MD) #64

LDP-P
[AKA Low Density (relative to the surrounding water) Lipid (AKA fat) transporting proteins]
is simply a ratio, or concentration, of these complex fat transporting proteins to water, always expressed in nmol/L or umol/L .

Never sucker for loosely related numbers with units expressed in mg/dL.
(When you see such units, what you are seeing are NEVER the correct issues.)

Is there a relation between water consumption and these concentrations?
Answer: None to minuscule.

We are water based creatures, total percentage (62% max ever measured in men, 60% for women) is closely controlled, under constant brain control of intake and output.
A portion of the water is blood (water with added salts, proteins & cells), in order to stay in percentages which enable us to remain alive; a key aspect of survival.

e.g. The congestion of CHF (Congestive Heart Failure) is NOT of the heart.
The congestion is excess water retention within the lungs, body or both as a result of excess water intake vs. elimination, under brain control (a reflexive mechanism to increase heart output but which has no limit if heart output does not sufficiently increase with minimal additional intravascular volume.)

As water based creatures, medicine and research (still a long way to go) is about work to better understand the complex chemistry within the water which enable such fantastically complex existence as living creatures.

For some more details, study:
https://peterattiamd.com/?s=Tom+Dayspring

The reality we take for granted remains fantastically complex and poorly understood.

Is the Medical Industry about Health or Disease? http://goo.gl/Blh6rW

(Bunny) #65

Seemingly water is one of the most introconvertable H+ substances known to exist, hard to believe simply swirling your water around in your bottled water in a vortex or shaking it (structured water) can do this (below), I always wondered what those little ridges in the plastic bottle were for? And that thing about blessing water as in “Holy Water?” Maybe there are more esoteric secrets to water than we are made to believe not? I wonder how flourscent lighting effects water on the infrared spectrum?

Crystalline Units of Memory and Imagery that benefit the host? As electronic circuits can impose lasting information on water when somatids (micro-organisms in water that are the precursors to DNA; where it comes from?) do not touch each other; now that’s a mind boggling concept?

Structured Water Effects Blood Sample

1. Dr. Gerald Pollack and Structured Water Science
  1. “… “The water that fills your body is not the regular H2O,” says Pollack. 4th phase water is negatively charged, Pollack explains, and is slightly thicker than regular water. 4th phase water must be converted from the water we drink, and the energy that drives the conversion is infrared light. “Imagine the first step of photosynthesis,” Pollack suggests. “That first step is accepting the light. We get our energy from light and the water it converts, not just from food.” …” “…He (Dr. Gerald Pollack ) is a Founding Fellow of the American Institute of Medical and Biological Engineering and a Fellow of the American Heart Association and the Biomedical Engineering Society. …” …More

(Consensus is Politics) #66

LMAO… you can’t say @atomicspacebunny doesn’t have a sense of humor. This is like a news article from The Onion network. :rofl:

But Incase someone thinks this is serious, just watch that video. A blood sample is looked at, some vague descriptions and finger pointing at the image of it from their “special microscope”.

The subject is given 2 ounces of H3O2 to drink.

12 minutes later…

The subject is then pricked again and a blood sample taken (from the finger tip, this is important) and compared to the first one. Dramatic difference. This image looks more like it was carefully focused, but maybe I’m just being hypercritical here.

The real flub in their presentation is the timeline. 12 minutes later. Had they said an hour later, I’d be a bit more likely to accept the results and look into it more. But 12 minutes??

Here’s the problem. Taking a blood sample from the finger tips. It takes about 10 minutes for blood to make it through to the finger tip. Unless of course, and it’s entirely possible, everything I’ve learned about blood is just plain wrong. What I understand, taking a glucose tablet, which nearly instantly goes into the blood stream, as soon as you chew it, let alone swallowing it, takes on avg of 10 minutes to reach that tissue.

The video would then have us to beleive that in about 2 minutes, the subjects blood was transformed from sticky pasta to fully charged repelling other blood cells. :roll_eyes:. A lot of things wrong with that.

I suppose if the water in the body had a memory, and remembered that message from an earlier life, it could instantly reorganize every molecule in the entire body instantly. But I suppose that would only require 1 molecule to do. So you could create your own infinite supply of this by diluting it at infinitum, and never run out of a supply.

(Bunny) #67

Something with a little more substance other than structured water:

Here is a vintage video about OPC-3 pycnogyenols (proanthocyanidins) affects on the blood found in high in grape seed extract & pine tree bark!

Notice what it does to the blood (unbelievable), I have been taking pycnogenyls my entire life, it is probably the most powerful do everything antioxidant that exists next to glutathione and works in tandem with it, especially improving the gut microbiota (kills off the bad bacteria like matcha green tea) as a post-biotic (seriously gets rid of bloating too). I take it about once a week (that’s all you need)!

(Consensus is Politics) #68

You have piqued my curiosity. I have never heard of theses “picnogenals” (sp?).

Some of those blood samples looked like sickle cell to me. I remember when I was a kid, it was in the news all the time. Saw plenty of pictures of sickle cell blood.

What’s your source? I’d like to look into this a bit more.

(Bunny) #69

Dr. Kenneth Brown Talks about this[1] a little here in this podcast with Ben Greenfield; He is a board-certified gastroenterologist and has been in practice for over 15 years with a clinical focus on inflammatory bowel disease and irritable bowel syndrome:

-The mechanism by which polyphenol would get rid of bloating, and the fascinating action of “postbiotics”…24:00 …More

Footnotes:

[1] Oligomeric Proanthocyanidins OPC’s (often abbreviated) other related terms and associations: Pycnogenols, Polyphenols; called Flavanols or Bioflavonoids or Phyto-Chemical-Antioxidants. And also found in Grape Seed Extract & Witch Hazel Bark …More Note: kills cancer in its tracks (before cells can become cancerous), cuts off its blood supply but at the same time opens up micro vascular constriction e.g. muscular like contraction of the tinier tips of spider veins thus emptying the bigger varicose veins (like in the legs) etc… AMAZING STUFF?

Example:

[2] Overview: This post explores the Scandinavian traditions of using tree bark flours in cooking—in particular the use of birch and pine barks in the cuisines of indigenous Sami culture. …More

Example:

[3] Shamans mixing ketones from the urine (cured by heating into a black tar) of a clans starved type 1 diabetic with pine tree bark tea. As Mark Twain famously quipped, “The strongest coffee I ever had was a Laplander’s piss.” …More

(Consensus is Politics) #70

Lmao… @atomicspacebunny,

Wrong ‘source’. I meant where do you get the supplement? :cowboy_hat_face:

You wascawy nuwcwear astwo wabbit. You always being the very best science.

:kissing_heart:

(Bunny) #71

Eating Pine – How To Eat A Pine Tree To Survive

(Consensus is Politics) #72

Ask Eul Gibbons. “Many parts of a pine tree are edible”

(Consensus is Politics) #73

:pleading_face:

Now you’re trolling me. :sneezing_face:

(Bunny) #74

Trees are good! :rofl::joy::rofl::joy:

(Bunny) #75

Native Americans Ate Bark

(Consensus is Politics) #76

Still, I prefer my jalapeño creamcheesed stuffed chicken thigh bacon wrap. :wink: