What do you wear when you get on the scale?

(Sophie) #41

When I go to the doctor, I walk up to the scale with the asst. and I ask her if she knows how to lose 10lbs fast. When she says no, I ask her to hold my purse, then I step on the scale. :smile:

(Sandy) #42

I wait for a good BM before I even weigh myself— the next morning.

(Hyperbole- best thing in the universe!) #43

I put my glasses on after I’ve stepped on the scale and it’s made it’s decision already. :joy::nerd_face: A useless precaution, I know.

2 Keto Dudes TM [spoiler]Arse[/spoiler]less Chaps, a coconut bra & one of those little plastic hats you get on a cheap tequila bottle.

(Laurie) #45

Nothing.

Pee, take off PJs, weigh. Then put PJs back on and drink coffee. Quite a workout!

(Janelle) #46

Nothing.

This reminds me of of a story about my grandma. She belonged to a group called TOPS (Take Off Pounds Sensibly) for years and years. It was way before Weight Watchers was a thing. Anyway, on meeting days, these ladies would basically fast and before a weigh in, they couldn’t strip to their undies but they would take off anything they could get away with. If they lost, they got cheers and certificates. If they gained, they got “oinked” at. No lie! Funny because after the meeting (in her later years), they would go to Wendy’s and pig out as much as possible at the salad bar. :joy_cat:

(Jay Patten) #47

Butty-butt naked for me.

(I Am The Egg Man ku-ku-kachoo) #48

I tried naked, but it makes me feel bad hearing all the nurses at the urgent care clinic gasp in unison. Now I wear shorts.

(Running from stupidity) #49

Just be yourself, Don, ignore the H8ers.

(I Am The Egg Man ku-ku-kachoo) #50

It wasn’t them so much…it was the security guards…

Buck nekkid, of course. But I also run pee, weigh myself, go back to bed for another two hours, pee again and then weigh again. Usually results in another 1 pound loss. Not sure why but it works.

(John) #52

Boxers and a t-shirt. My scale is an old analog model so it’s just a best guess as to actual weight anyway and the needle moves around a little depending on how I shift my weight. So the precision of my readings is probably +/- 2 pounds anyway.

(Keto Travels) #53

These days more often than not: a smile!