What did you take a photo of on your walk today? (feat. CHUNK)

You know that’s like asking about pictures of someone’s grandchild? You asked for it. :laughing:

Feeding bread to young/developing water fowl can also cause Angel Wing.

Are you in Maryland too?

(Steve) #1979

I live in Florida for the winter and Muskoka Ontario in the summer. The oriole picture was taken in Muskoka.

(Edith) #1980

Your pictures are amazing! Where were they taken?

(Allie) #1981

My darling dog hasn’t been very well, he’s still not completely right. Weds evening he was very sick in the house and garden. Thurs morning he refused food but did eventually ask for food early afternoon and by Thurs eve he was ready to eat his normal evening meal. This morning he was really bright and bouncy and we had a lovely walk, but he’s still not completely right. I’ll see how he is in the morning and will get him to the vet if need be. If he doesn’t need vet then he has an appt for his six monthly bloods booked already for June 1st so I’ll mention it to them then.

This morning before our walk.

During our walk.

This evening while we were outside with the hens.

(Randy) #1982

Sending good vibes to my internet pal CHUNK! I hope he feels better!!!

(Ellen) #1983

Love & cuddles to Chunk, hope he’s better soon.

(Jane) #1985

These radishes are amazing. Mild and not hot at all - Pink Beauty is the variety and I grow them every year. Tried a new one I like that is also mild - French Breakfast- and it is an oblong shape.

Here is Pink Beauty - I plucked this one out a few moments ago and it is pretty enough for a seed catalogue picture!

(Little Miss Scare-All) #1986

Awwwwwww Chunk!! I hope he feels better soon, Allie. I know it’s gotta be tough on you. :hugs:

(Jenny) #1987

(Allie) #1988

(Hyperbole- best thing in the universe!) #1989

The theme for all four pictures: Hey, a good spot is a good spot.

(Ashley) #1990

81F today or 27C so nice warm day! Found two ticks on my collie today. One on my jack Russell/chih mix. Sad cause it’s not the first time this year so sadly this trail is a no go for now! Which they absolutely love!

(Allie) #1991

I hadn’t thought of that but yes :grinning:

(Allie) #1992

:joy::joy::joy::joy:

(Allie) #1993

Today I took Chunk to a big dog themed event, actually yesterday too but it was too hot to stay long yesterday. Today it was raining so he was much happier and we stayed long enough for him to take part in the first class of a just for fun dog show, the Most Fabulous Fella class.

40 dogs competed and although my boy didn’t win, I’m still so proud of him because a year ago I couldn’t even have walked him close to one other dog without him reacting badly yet this weekend he’s been surrounded by literally hundreds of other dogs, has been perfectly behaved the whole time and thoroughly enjoyed himself - that’s the biggest win for my Chunk as far as I’m concerned :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

(Hyperbole- best thing in the universe!) #1994

That is awesome Allie! Congratulations Chunk!

('Jackie P') #1995

Aww! I’m guessing Chunk is feeling better now?:heart_eyes: