What did you take a photo of on your walk today? (feat. CHUNK)

I needed to acknowledge how hilarious this comment was! :laughing: :rofl:

Great job, @daddyoh!

(bulkbiker) #1957

Looking towards Mudeford Quay from Hengistbury Head UK.

My daughter likes to tease me due to my deeply rooted fear of geese…she has yet to be chased by one lol.

(traci simpson) #1959

They are everywhere here and all they do is poop !

(Diane) #1960

Geese and turkeys can be very intimidating which is something I learned at an early age.

Yes I don’t love geese either!! At all actually!! My neighbor has some, when shes away she always asks me to feed animals, which I oblige. However, never do I go unarmed, I get attacked instantly. Damn geese.

(Diane) #1962

I definitely don’t hate geese, I definitely proceed with caution. :stuck_out_tongue:

(Allie) #1963

Never had a problem with geese, they hand feed and are really gentle with me :heart:

Goose whisperer. Lol

(Dirty Lazy Keto'er, Sucralose freak ;)) #1965

Hmmm. Well I’m an artist / photographer, and I do most of my photography on hikes…
I know we are not supposed to advertise our sites in individual posts, but I couldn’t see where, or if, I could add a link to my website in my personal info ? Honestly, I’m not trying to sell anything to anyone here anyway. Would just like to show off my work, to anyone who might enjoy it :slight_smile:

Anyway, here’s a few of my most recent shots.

(Hyperbole- best thing in the universe!) #1966

You can put your link in your bio if you want.

(Dirty Lazy Keto'er, Sucralose freak ;)) #1967

Thank you :slight_smile: Done.

Dh got a new phone so testing out the camera on it a bit today on a new place we found to take the dogs. Dunno what the pink stuff on the leaves was, some kinda fungus or ? But looked cool.

(Dirty Lazy Keto'er, Sucralose freak ;)) #1969

Those look great :slight_smile: What kind of phone ? My GF needs a new one, with a great camera. I use a DSLR, of course, but I’m going to be honest, without having a dedicated macro lens, I don’t think I could do any better with some of these ! That lady bug shot is impressive !

iPhone 8.
Yeah, photoes seem pretty good and that was without any editing.

(Dirty Lazy Keto'er, Sucralose freak ;)) #1971

Cool :slight_smile: My GF has tossed around the idea of an i8… But it seems both the Samsung 8 and the Google Pixel 3a are right there neck in neck, so she’s not sure yet. But thanks again :slight_smile:

(Doug) #1972

Nice easy-ambling BIG DOG picture. :slightly_smiling_face::heart::clap::star:

I love torties! Here is my baby.

(Dirty Lazy Keto'er, Sucralose freak ;)) #1974

What a cool cat :slightly_smiling_face: Do you have any full body shots if it ? Curious about the rest if it’s coloration ?

(Dirty Lazy Keto'er, Sucralose freak ;)) #1975

I love German Shepards :slightly_smiling_face: