What did you take a photo of on your walk today? (feat. CHUNK)

(Allie) #1816

Just off on our walkies :heart:

We dusted off our bikes, season opened :slight_smile:

(Eric - The patient needs to be patient!) #1818

Sadly I’m prevented from walking much these days because of a foot problem. But the view from my Cleveland hotel room is pretty nice:

(Jody) #1819

That first photo is BEAUTIFUL

Thanks :slight_smile: the older I am, the more I appreciate how beautiful my country is…

(Little Miss Scare-All) #1821

Looking through Pinterest saw this and thought of you @Shortstuff:

Hope it’s not lost in translation. :rofl:

(Allie) #1822

:joy: it’s true :joy:

When I got home last night Waffle was halfway up the stairs as it was raining and she had come in the cat flap :open_mouth::joy:

(Allie) #1823

Just home from today’s walkies :heart:
My darling old man is limited to one gallop off the lead a week now because of his sore shoulder, so I try to make sure he has the best gallop when it does happen and today he was in heaven :grinning:

(Jane) #1824

Smart chickie!

:laughing:

(Allie) #1825

We had a sudden apocalyptic style hale storm and the girls thought the sky was falling in and ran into the house for safety. Nice to know they feel safe enough here to do that :heart:

(Jane) #1826

Welcome to my garden.

Iris

Clematis

Iceberg climbing rose on arbor. Has a nice scent also.

First harvest of the year. Tried a new oblong radish variety called French Breakfast. Supposed to be mild so I’ll see tonight when I have my salad from the garden.

(Jane) #1827

Our low water creek crossing and the creek that feeds it. So glad it was low enough to get across last night!

(Jane) #1828

I counted 8 frogs on the rim of our little fountain last night when I was out checking on chickens and garden with my flashlight.

This morning it was full of tadpoles so said frogs have been busy for a while now!

(Little Miss Scare-All) #1829

This literally made me laugh out loud. Between what was actually happening and the word “cat flap”, I couldnt help it. :rofl: Thats so adorable, I cant even.

(Randy) #1830

(Jane) #1831

If I had a “cat flap” where I live now… it would be WILD KINGDOM in my house!!!

I had one in Houston with no issues…here? I would have every imaginable creature in my living room!!!

I am not Dr-Allie-Doolittle. They would wreck my home!!! :rofl:

(Khara) #1832

Ya, the chicken thru the cat flap made me smile too. :blush: @Shortstuff

Made me think of this, one of my favorite memes.

(Khara) #1833

Rhodie and azalea season here in the PNW. :hibiscus:

Lazy Saturday, bringing the outside in.:paw_prints:

Currently at the local feed/hardware store.:slight_smile:

(Allie) #1834

That is the exact thing that happens in my house!! :joy: There are some pics tucked away in this thread showing just that :joy:

Thing is, my cat flap is in the barn door and as the garden is completely enclosed, it should only be cats that come through it :joy:

(Allie) #1835

Maud really does lay massive eggs :joy:
She’s been laying a normal shell one day followed by a soft shell the next and today was likely to be a soft shell but it seems the supplements I’ve been giving her are helping :grinning: It’s a bit bumpy but she only started laying again a week ago and still has lots of healing taking place from her caged life.
Oh and she now has her own separate place to lay as she didn’t like having to be with the other girls.