What did you take a photo of on your walk today? (feat. CHUNK)

(Little Miss Scare-All) #1796

Looking good, Allie!!! I bet they’re so happy. Except when the pin feathers break through, they can be itchy. My bird is an all-year molter, so he constantly has pin feathers coming in and is always soliciting scratchies from me.

(Alec) #1797

View from my surf lifesaving post. Not many surf dangers today!! Only sunburn!

(Liz ) #1798

A picture each from my husband’s & my condo in an old textile mill on a canal in Lowell, MA and my mom’s neighborhood. Spring is springing!

(EDITED to switch order of captions)

(Little Miss Scare-All) #1799

@Alecmcq that’s gorgeous. Cant wait for beach weather here.

(Lauren) #1800

Not really “on a walk” but we had to walk to get there… Fishing derby for kids this morning. We caught a total of 16 catfish.

(Edith) #1801

Isn’t it almost winter for you?

(Alec) #1802

Yes, last surf patrol yesterday. It was warm, but cool breeze. Not many in the water.

(Jane) #1803

In my garden

(Diane) #1804

This iris reminds me of my mom’s gardens. Beautiful!

(Jane) #1805

Thank you, Diane.

We have put a lot of effort and money into our gardens in the past 4 years and it is really nice to just watch the bulbs, shrubs and trees wake up after a long winter and bloom for us w/o having to do anything.

Lots of Harr here yesterday, walk a few minutes inland and it clears to lovely sunshin but the coastal path was very weird… kinda etherial cause walking in sunshine but everything starts fadding out about 25 feet out. I did a loop coming back along the cliffs so got a bit of everything. Wish id taken my camera, ipod dosent do the best pictures…

Wow that’s quite a change from the coast to further inland!

(bulkbiker) #1808

Cottage in Amberley (Sussex UK) called Bacons with piggy sculpture on the porch . The pink in the right hand window is another piggy sculpture saying “oink” but the tree hides that!

(Jane) #1809

(Randy) #1810

@Shortstuff

NEED.

CHUNK.

FIX.

:laughing:

(Edith) #1811

That is some purple!!!

(Allie) #1812

I’ll ask my boy to pose on our walkies tomorrow :grinning:

(Empress of the Unexpected) #1813

I love these trees - I think they are called lilac trees. In fall, every time you walk by you get bonked on the head with pods.

(Allie) #1814

We are not on our walkies yet but here’s my darling dog asking nicely to share my breakfast :heart:

And from yesterday’s lunchtime walk when I got absolutely soaked but had no option but to keep walking :joy:

(Ellen) #1815

Yay CHUNK, but boo to getting soaked, have a :heart: as I’m all out of likes.