What did you take a photo of on your walk today? (feat. CHUNK)

(Hyperbole- best thing in the universe!) #1654

She even fits into the color palette!

(Eric - The patient needs to be patient!) #1655

@OldDoug

I love this picture. So lovely.

(Diane) #1656

Or a fairy tale.

(Ellen) #1657

I hadn’t realised just how old my home town actually is, I know we have buildings from c1500’s but they’re obviously quite new.

(Allie) #1658

Maud :heart:

(Running from stupidity) #1659

I first read it as “Mad” and thought: “Yeah, looks it!”

(Khara) #1660

Too funny. I just found this thread. Working my way backwards cause 1650 posts is just too far to go forwards. Anyway, one glance at your pics and it’s home. I’m in the South Puget Sound. Interesting how recognizable places are even just from random road and park pictures. :+1::nerd_face:

(Little Miss Scare-All) #1661

Look at those brandy-new feathers coming in!! Theyre gonna look great very soon.

What are the rest of their names? Would amuse me if you had a Maud and Harold. :grin:

(Running from stupidity) #1662

You know they’re hens, right?

(Little Miss Scare-All) #1663

Yessss juice lol. But a hen can be a Harold. In 2019 any thing goes, even in the hen world.

(Khara) #1664

My female cats original name was Chuck.
:woman_facepalming::woman_facepalming::woman_facepalming::woman_facepalming::woman_facepalming:No.
She was re-homed to us at age 7 and we promptly renamed her Kiki. Much more appropriate.:nerd_face:

(Hyperbole- best thing in the universe!) #1665

Here is Harold.

(Allie) #1666

The other names were inspired by work… Waffle, Fidget, and Twaddle :joy:

(Little Miss Scare-All) #1667

Loves it :heart:

(Allie) #1668

Maud and Waffle enjoying the sun for the first time in their lives :heart:

(Liz ) #1669

Lowell, MA looking fine on this, the first warm spring day

(Jane) #1670

2 cat loaves

(Randy) #1671

Awesome!!!

But: I need a Chunk fix!!!

(Allie) #1672

As it happens, today was the first day in three weeks that Chunk has been able to go off the lead and gallop properly as his shoulder pain has been bad… so here you go :grinning:

(Khara) #1673

Great sequence of shots. Especially love the back roll and found “stick”. :blush: