What did you take a photo of on your walk today? (feat. CHUNK)

(Little Miss Scare-All) #1468

Awwwwwww give him a rubdown from me. Poor guy :frowning:

The injury seems to be on her, for lack of a better term, knee. It was swollen for a bit but the swelling went down. My husband thought bad landing, too.

(Allie) #1469

That does sound like a stifle injury :slightly_frowning_face:

(Little Miss Scare-All) #1470

She is something of a klutz. I try to get the seeds in her general region so she doesn’t have to strain. There were also 2 little mallards that came by the pond today, and I threw them some seeds in the water near where they were swimming. Well, Wobbles ran herself down the decline into the pond and belly flopped, making such a ridiculous splash. I was like WHYYYY I just threw you so many seeds! But she was so excited to see them go into the pond that she belly flopped :rofl:

She’s getting better tho. How long do you think until she would heal? In a month’s time, she’s gotten about 50% better. So 2 months maybe?

(Allie) #1471

Really depends what she’s done exactly, I know the wildlife rescues here tend to put them to sleep with this type of injury :cry:

(Christy) #1472

I didn’t walk today (or any other day for that matter) but, I spent a good part of the morning out in my flowerbed. Warm, sunny, outdoor weather is my therapy!

These are the before & after. Gotta grab more soil this evening before the planting begins. I can’t wait for the Peonies & Hibiscus to bloom :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heart_eyes:

(Allie) #1473

(Running from stupidity) #1474

Pffft, carb-burners

(Diane) #1475

This is a great photo!

(Jane) #1476

From my meadow

My pretty girl in the sun

(Eric - The patient needs to be patient!) #1477

She is clearly enjoying the sun. I love spring. :sunflower::sunflower:

(Diane) #1478

What a lovely picture! Your sweetie looks just like my very first cat, Babe. He was a sweetie too and I still miss him. Feel free to give her a nice hug (or tummy rub) from me!

(Jane) #1479

I will! She is my baby and misses me when I am traveling for my job. Fat Max is a Daddy’s boy. Leigh Leigh is neutral. She is the orange short-haired sister to Sammy but is pretty independent. My best rodent hunter, though!!!

(Diane) #1480

Have a :purple_heart:! As I’m out of likes again

(Little Miss Scare-All) #1481

I’m totally picturing cartoonesque chomping sounds with the pics of the swan’s mouth open going for the bread :rofl:

(Allie) #1482

Love this boy, but not looking forward to having to clean him after this :flushed::poop:

Of course Chunk is delighted and thinks he smells amazing :nauseated_face:

(Hyperbole- best thing in the universe!) #1483

I had a human friend who swore his smelled like strawberries and cream. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

(Allie) #1484

That’s a good reason to avoid strawberries and cream :joy:

(Jane) #1485

:laughing: @ Chunk… not you having to clean him up!

(Allie) #1486

Thankfully my big fella had a lovely roll in some wet grass and cleaned himself up :grin:

Off work today so took the pups to the “secret” beach …

Have to walk to this beach first… then along the top of the cliffs till we get to where we were going…