What did you take a photo of on your walk today? (feat. CHUNK)

(Eric - The patient needs to be patient!) #1367

I just have to shake my head and wonder why little shits do this?

(squirrel-kissing paper tamer) #1368

Yesterday afternoon we got quite a short storm. It blew my gigantic release cage across the deck and drenched my housemate and his buddy who were standing on the front porch. Horizontal rain for just about a minute, they were drenched and one of them got a diaper box in the face from the neighbor’s garbage can. :rofl: But this appeared afterward, along with a big bright sun. (It seemed so much brighter on my phone, it’s a rainbow.)

(Janelle) #1369

Bummer! Sorry that happened!

(Eric - The patient needs to be patient!) #1370

Leaving for the gym in the dark and saw these in my yard. A hint of spring.

(less is more, more or less) #1371

Do you get the dark storms of pine pollen we in the NC Triangle see in the Spring? Here’s the pollen collected on my laptop’s monitor while riding a bus to work in April.

(Eric - The patient needs to be patient!) #1372

Yes too much pollen

(Hyperbole- best thing in the universe!) #1373

I’m sorry your bookshelf finial fell down.

(Bacon is a many-splendoured thing) #1374

The Mad Blurrer strikes again!

Since we want to keep the place at least somewhat family-friendly, blurring the fucking curse words seems like a good compromise between censorship and decorum.

(Doug) #1375

Wow, Karen… winter storm Ulmer – are you living in a fantasy novel? :grin:

(Karen) #1376

Yeah I was pretty surprised too I didn’t realize storms were named.

(The amazing autoimmune 🦄) #1377

I think only by the weather channel not the national weather service

(Little Miss Scare-All) #1378

This reminds me of an episode of Keeping Up Appearances where Hyacinth thinks she’s taking a nice river yacht but it turns out to be this POS old, crappy boat, much to her dismay lmao

(Allie) #1379

@x-Dena-x OMG I REMEMBER THAT EPISODE!! :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

(Karen) #1380

True, and Yet kind of useful when people are recalling… “remember storm Myrtle?”
:rofl:

(Running from stupidity) #1381

Blur ALL the wordy words!

(Jane) #1382

Signs of spring here in BFE Arkansas!

And some brought inside to brighten our day

Chicks turning into chickens fast! Just under 5 weeks old now

(Jane) #1383

Beautiful evening flying out of Chicago tonight. I always opt for an aisle seat but this plane was small and had one seat on the left side and two on the right. I had the single seat so had an aisle seat AND a window view.

The lights of Chicago as we took off

Had clear skies all the way to Little Rock, so enjoyed the views of the small towns in Missouri that lit up along the way.

(Little Miss Scare-All) #1384

Nice! Ill be flying into Chicago end of next month. Always into Midway. OHare is an ONightmare.

(Allie) #1385

Not been out yet but this is the hedgehog feeding house I made last night so my hoggie friend can have the food i put out for him rather than it being eaten by the cats.

And this is the result of the first night using the house, both sides were filled last night -

and this is my darling dog looking at me with love as he knows I’m struggling and is worried about me :heart:

I’ll be spending the afternoon at an animal rescue today as my friend runs it and she’s invited me along for some animal therapy. I plan to take pics to share but might have my hands too full :joy:

(Jane) #1386

Yeah, when I lived south of Houston I always flew into Midway from Hobby on Southwest. But I can’t get a direct flight from Little Rock to Midway so would rather put up with the bigger airport and longer drive than get stranded at my layover due to weather, mechanical failure, etc.