What did you take a photo of on your walk today? (feat. CHUNK)

(Ellen) #1286

Those cats are clearly plotting something, be on guard at all times.

My oldest brother was stationed there many, many years ago, and I’ve always wanted to visit (some say I work long enough hours, I would fit right in). :slight_smile:

Next year in Tokyo! :smile:

(Allie) #1288

@Elle79 plotting how to open the treat cupboard knowing this two :joy: Magick is addicted to Dreamies and the Marshmallow is addicted to chewy sticks :joy:

(Ellen) #1289

Yeah if you’re lucky, I suspect world domination will be next on the list after the treat cupboard :rofl:

Oh, you know it! :face_with_monocle:

(Cheryl Meyers) #1291

The karaoke “boxes” (private rooms to sing in groups) all offer mouthwash in the ladies rooms – not sure what that implies? :wink:

(Allie) #1292

Chunk wasn’t keen on posing this morning.

(KetoQ) #1293

Chunk should become the official mascot of this forum and use this pic of him. I laugh every time I see this shot of him.

Really sweet!
You are a blessed man, @Gaff.

(Allie) #1296

Lovely pic @Gaff :heart_eyes:

(Allie) #1297

This is a local community orchard we walked through, and Chunk is sure he can hear someone in the bushes…

(Allie) #1299

Just a pretty tree we saw.

(Steve) #1300

Nice sunset on our bike ride

(Allie) #1301

Very pretty :heart_eyes:

(Eric - The patient needs to be patient!) #1302

Oh my. Makes me want to go out on the water. Where is this wonderful scene?

(Steve) #1303

I’m in Bradenton/Sarasota Florida

(Eric - The patient needs to be patient!) #1304

Of course, you are. I grew up in Winter Park FL and Sarasota was our vacation spot before it was discovered. I miss Fla. Maybe someday I will retire there.

(Steve) #1305

50 million people visit Florida in a year and they said on the news this morning that the 6 week spring break crowd is increasing by 8%. It sure is nice that we have special quiet spots like the lake in my picture.

(Troy) #1306

Nice
Wow! Beautiful

The back drop reminds me or resembles a scene from The Lion King😄