What did you take a photo of on your walk today? (feat. CHUNK)

Don’t worry, I wasn’t driving when I took this.
I was stopped at a red light. :vertical_traffic_light:

dawn

(Allie) #1308

Nicely caught @dlc96_darren

(Diane) #1309

Such a wonderful picture!

(The amazing autoimmune 🦄) #1310

Some lovely textured bark.

(Karen) #1311

Sycamore?

(Allie) #1312

(Diane) #1313

So today, it’s the love and trust in CHUNK’s face that is so appealing. Thanks!

(The amazing autoimmune 🦄) #1314

I think so it is in a park that we go to for a long walk.

(Allie) #1315

image image image image image image

(Empress of the Unexpected) #1316

Lived here ten years - never saw or planted anything like this. Google informs me it is a Freesia. Anyone recognize it?

(Jane) #1317

Love the chair and beautiful benches - what a cool park!

And the sundial… :grinning:

(Allie) #1318

We found loads of new things today as we went exploring (as in, we got lost :joy:) and there was a running event on too which Chunk decided we had to join in with :joy:

This will make you laugh, it’s Chunk’s Facebook post about his morning outing :heart:

Owwww my adventures!! I has travels!! :heart_eyes:

We has a car ride to the V E T to get my medicines and thems takes my photo to shares my huge handsome. In the V E T I finds two HUGE white friends to nose sniffs, mummy thinks them is Pyrenees, them is bigger than me but I thinks them is all fluff :joy:

Another car ride takes us to Rushmere woods where we doesn’t go so much because my grumpy makes it hard works for mummy, but I doesn’t has that grumpy now. First I sees black curly-wirly girl dog and wants to makes her a friend and her wants me as her friend too, but her humans doesn’t lets her talks to me… my sad :cry: But it’s OK! Jess black Labrador comes with her runnings and we has all over sniffles and shares our sweeties! Mine is better that hers, she sniffs mummy’s sweetie pocket lots, I drops her sweetie on the floor… :slight_smile:

Then I finds beagle friends!! One boy one girl, we has sniffs and play bows together :heart_eyes:

Lots and lots of peoples with their runnings! Mummy says they has a “Park run” and I wants to do runnings with them so tells mummy “come on, we must runs too” and makes mummy finds her runnings with me :heart_eyes: One man says I must chases him to helps him finish his runnings but I tells him my tired is too big for chasing him.

Going up the HUGE hill we finds peoples walkings with big sticks in their hands. Mummy tells me “Nordic” but I doesn’t nose what that is. On the hill too I finds a friend yellow curly dog who sniffs my liver sweeties in mummy’s sweetie pocket and he doesn’t has a go away… his daddy goes withouts him and mummy telled him he must go finds his daddy so he runs and catches him.

When we has a nearly back to the car, there’s a tall and naughty “goldendoodle” comes with gallops RIGHT IN MY FACE!! I still doesn’t finds my grumpy but mummy finds hers with the silly peoples not taking proper care of their young dog. The naughty goldendoodle runs up and down, up and down, bounces at me wants to play but I tells her no, I has a tired and you has a naughty. Still no grumpy.

My happy is big to finds mummy’s car :sleeping:

I thinks we has a go home, but has another car ride to my favourite shop Kennelgate Bletchley so I can helps mummy use up more money stuffs because my good boy is so huge. I has sweeties and cuddles and meets more dogs! There be a Malamute and a girl like me who woofs at me and I tells her, stop it I has a tired and am keeping my good boy :innocent:

Now I has a rest with my tasties… and mummy’s happy with me is massive :heart_eyes::star_struck:

(Running from stupidity) #1319

Yes, it’s a Freesia. Plenty around here - Cha loves them.

(The amazing autoimmune 🦄) #1320

From a walk a week or so ago when the forum was acting up.

Took this for @PetaMarie, suffering in her boring beige apartment. :slight_smile:

Took these for myself.

Ah, beautiful beige EVERYWHERE!

:slight_smile:

(squirrel-kissing paper tamer) #1322

The best part about the first photo is the color and the best part of the ones you took for yourself is that is that all that brown is being brightened by a sunny day. :grin:

(squirrel-kissing paper tamer) #1323

I took this last week on the first sunny day after many gray days. In the summer this wall is full of bright green leaves. I can’t wait until they come back!

Last summer:

(Little Miss Scare-All) #1324

Did a shortish 5 mile hike today. It was beautiful out, only needed a hoodie. I put on a slammin playlist and I felt, dare I say, happy.

(Diane) #1325

This is a wonderfully composed photo. Thanks for sharing!

(Little Miss Scare-All) #1326

@DiMo thank you very much. :hugs: