What did you take a photo of on your walk today? (feat. CHUNK)

(Ellen) #1206

Oh no, poor Chunk, hope he gets back to his usual wonderful self soon and there’s no issues. Hugs to you both.

(Allie) #1207

Thanks @Elle79
He’s so quiet right now, not right at all. I’ll let him have a walk a bit later but will stay close to civilisation (no wandering in the woods) in case something happens :heart:

(bulkbiker) #1208

Hope the big fella is ok… get well soon Chunk!

(Running from stupidity) #1209

That pink bandage is very fashion-forward.

(Allie) #1210

I just took it off him it had slipped so far or wasn’t covering where his bloods were taken.

He’s had a sleep so now I’ll see if he wants to go out…

(bulkbiker) #1211

Some crazy dude swimming in the sea in Brighton UK in February…! without a wet suit…

(Allie) #1212

Someone is feeling lots better thankfully. We just had a slow walk in the sunshine and now we are back home so Chunk can rest some more, he’s currently sunbathing in the garden :heart:

(The amazing autoimmune 🦄) #1213

Happy for you both that he is feeling better

Edit I am sure he wasn’t felling better. :joy:

(Allie) #1214

Thank you :heart:

(bulkbiker) #1215

Phew!

(Hyperbole- best thing in the universe!) #1216

I’m glad both Chunk and the crocuses are doing so nicely. I hope the vet can give you some answers soon.

I heard a doctor say once that everyone gets one seizure. Not that literally everyone gets one, but that if you have one and only one seizure then that doesn’t mean you have a serious medical condition. Sometimes it happens and noone knows why. If it happens again there is more reason for concern.

Hopefully, Chunk just had his “one” and you can both feel safe again soon.

(Allie) #1217

Just been to the lake, very late today as I didn’t want to leave Chunk until I knew he was OK.

(Jane) #1218

Awww… get better soon Chunk!!!
:tulip:

(Jane) #1219

The hotel that looks like a spaceship landed on it (first pic) it where we ended up. There is a bar with live musicat the top (3rd pic) and I didn’t get back to my hotel until after 1:30 am. Cure from the bar is the last pic.

We left the hotel around 4:30 pm to start walking around and I ended up with almost 8 miles on my pedometer!

(Jane) #1220

(Running from stupidity) #1221

Janie, these are great. Remind me a lot of Taiwan.

(Bacon is a many-splendoured thing) #1222

Was that Wilma or Micah?

P.S.—Hope Chunk is feeling better!

This guy was a little close for comfort but well off in the land of nod :sleeping::smiley:

20190224_140640

(Allie) #1225

This was Lenny who used to be Lily but has grown up into a handsome cob. Currently there are four swans on my little lake :open_mouth:

I’m still in bed and actually a little scared to get up and wake Chunk in case he’s sick again… he seemed fine at bedtime but it was not long after he woke up yesterday that the attack of whatever it was happened :grimacing: