What did you take a photo of on your walk today? (feat. CHUNK)

Not weird at all! I get pretty happy whenever I encounter little green plants (or anything nice and green lol) and bookstores :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

(Brennan) #2158

took my cruiser out for a ride down by the river. Saw the Excelsior band playing and found a sculpture I hadn’t seen before :grin:!

(Dirty Lazy Keto'er, Sucralose freak ;)) #2159

I don’t use my phone for photography, therefore my shots are typically going to be delayed by a day or two, but anyway, I took this shot of the Tahoe Keys Saturday evening :slight_smile: I was pleased enough with it, that it actually made it to my website. This was a 2 x 2 (x 5 shot brackets) so it would be able to make a really large, extremely detailed metal print for a living room, or restaurant wall…

(Ellen) #2160

That is stunning.

(Jason ) #2161

This was my morning walk’s view. Not too shabby, although we are complaining of the cold! ha…

(Jane) #2162

(Mame) #2163

I love fried squash blossoms, especially when stuffed with cheese and/or meat!

and I am totally gardening vicariously through these pics, we vacationed at the absolute worst time as far as getting plants in the ground so no garden for me this year.

(Allie) #2164

Pretty I found.

(Allie) #2165

These hollyhocks have forced their way through the pavement outside some houses and are thriving :grinning:

(Allie) #2166

And Chunk, when he had finished killing his favourite toy gorilla this morning :joy:

(Little Miss Scare-All) #2167

Awww, I didn’t know that indigenous pancakes grew in the UK. This is quite unfair.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

(Randy) #2169

(Allie) #2170

:rofl: that would be so cool!

(Allie) #2171

But he had so much fun doing it :joy:

(Little Miss Scare-All) #2172

When I was little, I legit thought the flat cap mushrooms were pancakes. My mom quickly got on that, given how much I loved to eat pancakes. #poisoncontrol

(Allie) #2173

Sensible mom yes. I was very careful to keep Chunk away from this one as you just never know…

(Allie) #2174

My dear old man showing off his tasty bone. No one else could get this close without being told off, but he’s been raised to know that anything his is mine, though I’ll only take things when they’re a risk to him of course (like when he starts chewing lamb bones into sharp shards, he doesn’t get them now).

(Jane) #2175

:laughing:

(Jane) #2176

My girls eating yogurt :smiley: :heart: