What did you take a photo of on your walk today? (feat. CHUNK)

(Allie) #2136

It is lovely yes. River to the right and fields to the left :slight_smile:

(Jane) #2137

(Jane) #2138

Small grape arbor

And a tiny grape cluster just budding up. The arbor is COVERED in them! Maybe I’ll get enough to make some wine this year :smiley: :wine_glass:

(Wendy) #2139

So petty! I’m out of likes but I love all the flowers and plants. Makes me want to get off my backside and go for a walk to the lake. (I should while it’s still sunny!)

(Allie) #2140

Make sure your hens don’t find out :joy:

(Jane) #2141

:laughing:

(Little Miss Scare-All) #2142

I will not comment, but will comment by my non-commenting comment. :grin:

Good god, is nothing safe around you? You have the dirtiest mind! :rofl: :rofl:

(Little Miss Scare-All) #2144

I never stopped being a 12 year old…boy?

:joy:thanks, now I will never see shafts as just shafts, but your non-comment way :joy:

@x-Dena-x corrupting the world, one ketoer at a time! :joy:

(Eric - The patient needs to be patient!) #2147

that is what I was thinking.

I realize how sad this looks with all the beautiful gardens on here lol - but it was a total victory at our house since we were convinced no seedlings survived a storm weeks ago…then suddenly this morning watermelon seedlings sprouted :watermelon:

(Diane) #2149

There is something about new growth that makes me very happy! Thanks for sharing.

(Wendy) #2150

Hopefully better luck uploading today. Went back to the park tonight to walk a bit and ride the coasters.
Monday afternoon is a great day in June to have short lines. Hubby and I rode 4 in just a couple hours. Nice!

(Jane) #2151

That makes me smile!

I have a LOT of gardens and sprout a LOT of seeds and I never tire of seeing a single seed sprout.

It still fascinates me at 60 years of age that a tiny seed can grow into a huge plant.

My husband does a lot of the hard work - weeding, tilling, hoeing. But transplanting seedlings and sowing seeds is always my job (unless flowers - his domain). He doesn’t talk to them properly and ask them to grow and tell them how beautiful they are going to be!

Yes, I am weird :laughing:

(Diane) #2152

Fixed it for you.

She’s gorgeous!

(Jane) #2154

Awww… :blush: thanks!

Owl of the day: video edition

This is the smaller of the 2 babies hoooo’s just coming out of the nest today. He’s been climbing up and down the tree. I think that’s a frog or part of a frog for breakfast, well technically that would be dinner this morning.

Apologies for quality.