What did you take a photo of on your walk today? (feat. CHUNK)

(Wendy) #2096

Guess the pictures didn’t load. :upside_down_face:

(Joe Potter) #2097

Wow, so beautiful. You are quite the photographer!

(Alec) #2098

This street in Merimbula usually has 5 people in it. Today, a few more. This is what happens here when we have a long weekend.

(Little Miss Scare-All) #2099

Are you going to fry up the blossoms? Does it hurt the plant from regrowing?

(Alec) #2100

parkrun today. That’s me third from the front of pic following the big bloke in blue.

(Little Miss Scare-All) #2101

If it’s a race, it looks like a good spot to knock the bloke in blue, into the bushes. Just sayin.

(Dirty Lazy Keto'er, Sucralose freak ;)) #2102

Well, yesterday’s hike / photography trip. Up at Horsetail falls near The summit on Hey 50

(Little Miss Scare-All) #2103

@FishChris I’m out of likes, but :heart::heart::heart::heart: . Those are beautiful.

(Alec) #2104

As all good parkrun run directors will tell you, it’s a run, not a race. But for everyone else, it’s a race! :joy::joy:

I did overtake the bloke in blue not far on from this pic. And beat him by a distance in the end. But I didn’t knock him off the boardwalk, very bad form… :flushed::joy:

(Alec) #2105

Utterly stunning. You’ve got a skill there. Great material, but you can frame it. :+1::+1:

(Jane) #2106

The picture doesn’t show unless you click on the pic. Nice big yellow squash I’ll fry up this weekend with the garden zucchini I picked last weekend.

(Little Miss Scare-All) #2107

Niiiice!!! Can I bombard your blossom fry?

(Dirty Lazy Keto'er, Sucralose freak ;)) #2108

Thank you Dena :slightly_smiling_face:

(Little Miss Scare-All) #2109

Thank YOU. Where do you live? Its gorgeous.

(Dirty Lazy Keto'er, Sucralose freak ;)) #2110

I live in Sacramento. Most of my stuff is taken on day trips. I’ve been doing a lot more in the Sierra’s, as I’ve been working in Tahoe on the weekends.

(Little Miss Scare-All) #2111

Oh nice. I used to date someone in sacto a billion years ago. Actually, technically North Highlands.

(Alec) #2112

Sunset at Toothdale…

I used to take my camera with me every day, but I haven’t been taking many pictures lately. Two days ago the owlets appeared from their hole in the tree. I always check for them on my morning walk this time of year and I ran back for the camera.

(Allie) #2114

My best boy telling me he’s ready for his walk :joy:

Random pics from our walk in the woods, in the rain. The deer was being chased by a barking dog until Chunk stepped in and told the other dog where to go. The owner wasn’t bothered about her dog chasing the deer, but clearly didn’t want it getting eaten by my “big scary” Rottweiler :roll_eyes:

Jasmine outside my house.

(Ellen) #2115

Chunk always brightens my day :smile: That smile :heart: