What did you take a photo of on your walk today? (feat. CHUNK)

(Eric - Less is more!) #2093

I just will buy some from local farmer markets. I only want to make fermented pickles like half sours which don’t stay crunchy long.

I’m going to put up a lot of sauerkraut this year once local cabbage comes in. till then I am practicing.

(Doug) #2094

Jane. :slightly_smiling_face::sunglasses::star2: Viva the plants!

(Wendy) #2095

Spending the day walking and riding coasters at Six Flags. The weather is great! Enjoying spending time with my family!

(Wendy) #2096

Guess the pictures didn’t load. :upside_down_face:

(Joe Potter) #2097

Wow, so beautiful. You are quite the photographer!

(Alec) #2098

This street in Merimbula usually has 5 people in it. Today, a few more. This is what happens here when we have a long weekend.

(I'll trade you my bacon for your cheese) #2099

Are you going to fry up the blossoms? Does it hurt the plant from regrowing?

(Alec) #2100

parkrun today. That’s me third from the front of pic following the big bloke in blue.

(I'll trade you my bacon for your cheese) #2101

If it’s a race, it looks like a good spot to knock the bloke in blue, into the bushes. Just sayin.

(Chris Wolfgram) #2102

Well, yesterday’s hike / photography trip. Up at Horsetail falls near The summit on Hey 50

(I'll trade you my bacon for your cheese) #2103

@FishChris I’m out of likes, but :heart::heart::heart::heart: . Those are beautiful.

(Alec) #2104

As all good parkrun run directors will tell you, it’s a run, not a race. But for everyone else, it’s a race! :joy::joy:

I did overtake the bloke in blue not far on from this pic. And beat him by a distance in the end. But I didn’t knock him off the boardwalk, very bad form… :flushed::joy:

(Alec) #2105

Utterly stunning. You’ve got a skill there. Great material, but you can frame it. :+1::+1:

(Jane) #2106

The picture doesn’t show unless you click on the pic. Nice big yellow squash I’ll fry up this weekend with the garden zucchini I picked last weekend.

(I'll trade you my bacon for your cheese) #2107

Niiiice!!! Can I bombard your blossom fry?

(Chris Wolfgram) #2108

Thank you Dena :slightly_smiling_face:

(I'll trade you my bacon for your cheese) #2109

Thank YOU. Where do you live? Its gorgeous.

(Chris Wolfgram) #2110

I live in Sacramento. Most of my stuff is taken on day trips. I’ve been doing a lot more in the Sierra’s, as I’ve been working in Tahoe on the weekends.

(I'll trade you my bacon for your cheese) #2111

Oh nice. I used to date someone in sacto a billion years ago. Actually, technically North Highlands.

(Alec) #2112

Sunset at Toothdale…