What did you take a photo of on your walk today? PART 2!

(Jane) #363

Ella got a new harness today.

(Troy) #364

(Little Miss Scare-All) #365

I didnt know you worked for HAARP. :grin:

(Allie) #366

(Jane) #367

Sunrise from my front porch taking the pup out to potty. We get gorgeous sunsets from my back deck year round but only get to see the sunrises in the winter when the trees are bare.

Even nature’s like WTF?! 6th of February and we have daisies growing…

(Allie) #369

My superstar under the spotlight :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

“It wasn’t me, I swear, he ran that way…”

(Troy) #371

(Jane) #372

Valentine’s Day orchid blooming

(Jane) #373

Water droplets on pussy willow shrub out front.

(Allie) #374

I went out to check this lone youngster after someone came to my house with concerns about it. Good intentions but the swan is fine :heart:

(Susan) #375

What a beautiful swan. I am glad that he/she is fine. It is very cool that you are famously known as the animal rescuer of Milton Keyes though, so neat!!

('Jackie P') #376

Seems I am going to be doing a little more solitary walking for a while,

It was lovely on Worthing sea front today and not at all crowded. The other day when I walked there was a lot of camaraderie, but sadly today people seemed very subdued :confused:

(Allie) #377

I walked to my garden today :unamused:

('Jackie P') #378

How are you feeling today @Shortstuff Allie?

It was lovely on the seafront today, a few people around and all more relaxed than yesterday, or maybe it was just me :slightly_smiling_face:

(bulkbiker) #379

Familiar sights… haven’t been down there for a while…walking locally at the moment…

(Allie) #380

@CrackerJax thanks for asking, not great tbh. Cough is worse today and I’ve had a headache all day too, but holding on to the positives as I’ve been able to spend relaxing time with my animals at home and am well aware there are many in worse positions than I’m in :heart:

I’m still OK to just be at home isolated as it’s not affecting my breathing at all, but if it does I will seek help.

(Susan) #381

Oh my, Allie -I hope and pray that you will be okay, dear lady, and that you will get checked if it gets worse, take care, big hugs =).

(Ellen) #383

Allie, hope you feel better soon.