What did you take a photo of on your walk today? PART 2!

('Jackie P') #384

You take care hunni :hugs: (virtual hug!)

('Jackie P') #385

Local for me is straight into town. Not that you are likely to get 2 metres from someone there at the moment! I have never seen Sealane Cafe closed before! :slightly_smiling_face:

Im sorry guys, I tried to delete the post, as I posted in the wrong thread :frowning:

(Allie) #387

It’s fine don’t worry, you walked to the table :joy:

:joy: my favorite walk of the day :joy:
I can add something I saw on my walk to the trash cans this morning…It fits better :slight_smile:

(Allie) #389

I walked to me bed and got into it :joy:

(bulkbiker) #390

Wow no me neither except when they were being renovated last year…

:joy::joy: the active lives we lead…:joy:
Tara is our soul animal :wink:

('Jackie P') #392

Wishing you well Allie :kissing_heart:

(Allie) #393

Today I’m allowed out again, back to work tomorrow. Had to get some essentials as I can’t get to shops at all on work days. This is me standing in line waiting to get into a shop to buy trash bags… it’s not very exciting.

(Jane) #394

Spring has sprung in the Ozarks!

(Susan) #395

Those flowers are gorgeous – so beautiful.

(Troy) #396

(KCKO, KCFO) #397

Just the ducks at our park. A lovely sunny day while keeping social distance.

@Shortstuff , been there,done that NO FUN!! Hope you get well soon.

Sorry for the pic orientation, done on iPhone can’t get it to rotate in here and I also can not make this post cancel, it just keeps coming up. Not sure what is going on with that.

(Andrea) #398

I live in a very remote location in Scotland. In the past people here lobsters were a main income. There’s a few places close to me where there are lobster ponds - usually a small sea inlet that is walled off and the caught lobsters stored there until there is enough and then they’d ship them off to London or beyond. Also, there’s a golden eagle’s nest nearby so we had him keeping an eye on us.

Beautiful :slight_smile:
I have to get my butt up to Scotland soon… I wanted to go study to Edinburgh, but that was pre-EU and I decided not to spend all my parents’ money on school fees. :slight_smile:

(Allie) #400

@collaroygal it seems to happen when the image is resized on an iPhone

(Allie) #401

(KCKO, KCFO) #402

Sounds about right I did resize it. The thread has gotten very slow to load it’s too long. So I did a resize.

Someone felt creative :slight_smile: