What did you NOT eat today?

avoided
success
temptations
unhealthy

That’s just rude.

(Empress of the Unexpected) #607

No pic, (because I didn’t eat it) but I was totally caught up in work and kept telling myself I would eat after a mid-afternoon appointment. Then realized that would entail fast food wolfed down to prevent hangry. (I have priors…) Forced myself to eat enough hamburger and salad at home that I didn’t have to worry about any future calamity. (Even with the bun off, why wait to eat until you are in a near-senseless rage?)

This comment has been deemed worthy of a LIKE! :heart:

Explanation (click here):

I really want to give your comment a “like”, but the forum software has indicated to me that I am currently ALL OUT, because of some arbitrary limit of “likes” one can give out, in some arbitrary time span.

Not having the ability to “like” your comment leaves me with few choices.

To remedy this, I have chosen to create this comment to explain that I like your comment, but I can’t “like” it right now.

Which, honestly, goes against the forum guidelines of keeping things “tidy”.

Keep It Tidy

Make the effort to put things in the right place, so that we can spend more time discussing and less cleaning up. So:

• Don’t start a topic in the wrong category.
  • Don’t cross-post the same thing in multiple topics.
  • Don’t post no-content replies.
  • Don’t divert a topic by changing it midstream.
  • Don’t sign your posts — every post has your profile information attached to it.

Rather than posting “+1” or “Agreed”, use the Like button. Rather than taking an existing topic in a radically different direction, use Reply as a Linked Topic.

So, I do the best I can. :slight_smile:

Cheers!

Why wait, indeed!

(Empress of the Unexpected) #609

Ok, a bit of an exaggeration. But @juice will dispute that.

(Running from stupidity) #610

Well, it doesn’t seem like an exaggeration at all, but maybe you’re a totally and utterly different person at work. One who doesn’t break ribs on tubs. How do I know?

You’ve gotta have a certain sense of primal rage to sell houses. :slight_smile:

(Empress of the Unexpected) #612

I do mask it. I am known for my patience among my clients. :rofl: I learned long ago even the crazies need somewhere to live.

(Empress of the Unexpected) #613

Is it just me or is bacon not the most filling substance on the planet. I have six strips, a small salad and a cup of almond milk and feel really full. Then four or five hours later it’s like I haven’t eaten a thing. I may try switching to sausages.

(Running from stupidity) #614

And then you come here to outletvalve.com to get some balance?

They’re good too!

(Empress of the Unexpected) #615

You’ve got me all figured out!

(I came for the weight loss and stayed for my sanity... ) #616

Today it’s carrot cake… Seriously people? every friggin day there is something new… but I am on 63h of fasting. by now it has gotten easy. And thankfully it is thickly iced, and the sugar icing is something I always hated on cakes… (more of a buttercream frosting or thick chocolate glaze girl myself and those are so easy to ketofy… )

(Alec) #617

My dessert…

(Janelle) #618

Our company just released some Aetna insurance points program. If you listen to videos about how you can improve your health, you get points (towards what, I don’t know). I listened to the weight loss track and yep - fruits and veg, lots of whole grains, reduce meat consumption, eat soy and protein substitutes, reduce saturated fats. Sigh.

I did not take their advice.

We have one of those type things too. RealAppeal. 30 minutes of the eat less move more mantra every week. The program has me set to eat 350 some carbs a day. I just log in and let the coach blab away about portion sizes and calorie sweet spots. I’m just in it for the wellness points.

@Hardrock_keto_chick, go ahead and made a keto friendly dessert this weekend, post it to the What did you Keto today? Part Deux! thread, and explain how you resisted the temptation ALL week because you were fasting.

“RealAppeal”, what a joke. :smirk:

(Diane) #623

:laughing::laughing::laughing:

(Running from stupidity) #624

TY! It’s my best pun of the year so far!

(Heather Meyer) #625

Lets see…

fruit flavoured popsicles
honey in hot lemon
saltine crackers
chicken noodle soup(canned)
ice cream
fudgeicles
toast

Pretty much all my “i have a miserable cold” remedies for sore throat and colds