What did you NOT eat today?

avoided
success
temptations
unhealthy

(Ashley) #401

It is true I’ve seen them! 5lb chocolate and peanut butter candy bars! 5lb chocolate bars! It’s basically suppose to be cut up and shared but people will just over indulge easily.

(Kristin) #402

Husband and I ate out 2 nights ago. I didn’t bother to tell the waiter to hold the piece of bread that comes with the meal, because I planned to give it to my husband. The bread arrived glistening in its butter garlic herb sauce. So, I licked off the sauce!

(Kristin) #403

To add to the above, that’s after I gave it to my husband. I grabbed it off his plate to lick off the sauce, then I put it back on his plate! Lol

Yep, just like those extremely large Chocolate Bunny’s, that were never shared with anyone else! :slight_smile: … I remember seeing some of those growing up, that even made me say… ‘DAMN!’ :smile:

(Ashley) #405

At least a lot of them are hollow! Still way too much but probably not 5lbs of pure chocolate lol!

(Diane) #406

You know you’re a ketonian when:

:laughing::laughing::laughing:

(Empress of the Unexpected) #407

I didn’t eat the (second) empanada??? :rofl::rofl::rofl:

(Running from stupidity) #408

BRAVE!

(Kristin) #409

Yes! I’m starting to see that. And, I love it.

(Empress of the Unexpected) #410

We need a new thread - “What did you eat INSTEAD of the second empanada?” Ok, train wreck today…… Re-motivated myself by watching all those videos from the conference talking about how keto creates MAJOR metabolic changes. After six months I know ten days total haven’t wrecked me, but still. At least a month strict Keto starting now - but my husband was SO excited about making me empanadas. And I was SO excited about finding the Asian trail mix - those nuts are goods for ya, right??? :rofl::rofl:

(Empress of the Unexpected) #411

Empanadas trace back their origins to the northwest region of Spain, Galicia.[1][2][3] A cookbook published in Catalan in 1520, Libre del Coch by Robert de Nola, mentions empanadas filled with seafood in the recipes for Catalan, Italian, French, and Arabian food.[4][5]

This doesn’t count as (my husband’s) ancestral food???

(Empress of the Unexpected) #412

Needed my wasabi fix. Is horseradish keto? Same effect.

(Running from stupidity) #413

Well, it then went to South/Central America, so again, I’d be claiming it if I was him…

(Running from stupidity) #414

It depends on how it’s prepared. I make wasabi paste with sourcream to go with my steak…

(Empress of the Unexpected) #415

Where do you buy wasabi paste? I would try growing it in my garden but I hear it is next to impossible, thus the price.

It’s a day late, but I did NOT eat these sugar cookies on Halloween.
I think the icing on these is very appropriate. :grin:

(Running from stupidity) #417

Local Asian supermarket. It’s about 3-4km from me, prob a little further for you :slight_smile:

(Empress of the Unexpected) #418

Thanks!

(Jane) #419

The pecan I picked up on my walk… the free sample of Brie cheese at the grocers… the pepitas I bought to see if they were as good as the last batch I bought…

I am fasting and 3 times in the last 2 days I forgot and almost popped these in my mouth. The pecan was a paper shell so I cracked it by stomping on it with my tennis shoe, started to peel it and realized I couldn’t eat it :woman_facepalming:

(Wendy) #420

I was at another wedding yesterday (where my adorable 2yr old GD was a flower girl) and they had this large wall of donuts that said holy matrimony. It was so cute. I wanted to share a picture but can’t find a link on my phone to do it. :roll_eyes: I’m a little tech challenged I guess.
I ate before I went and only had a small amount of a tastey Philippino meat dish at the reception.