What did you NOT eat today?

avoided
success
temptations
unhealthy

(Adriana) #341

It was really hard to resist, I’m not tempted by carbs as often as before, but the empanadas smelled so good! I had them on my desk for a few hours and was trying to reason with myself to eat one :joy: That’s when I decided to give them away.

I’m doing that right now, just reading your post!

(Adriana) #343

Hahaha :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: shhh! They don’t know I’m giving my carbage to them, they think is out of kindness :wink:

So, the truth comes out. Now we know the REAL Adriana. :wink:

It’s the perfect revenge! :+1:

(Adriana) #345

Don’t be tempted by the empanadas, Darren! :smile: Not worth it.

(Adriana) #346

Now you know what to do with problematic coworkers, hahaha.

(Running from stupidity) #347

I usually suggest car bombs, but I guess your way could work too.

Yeah, we know what happens when you do that. :wink:

(Running from stupidity) #349

Hardly MY fault that I’m so charismatic and persuasive, is it?

(Michelle isaacson) #350

You would think!!! :rofl:

(Running from stupidity) #351

Yeah, Darren has clearly not met my MIL.

(Michelle isaacson) #352

I know right! I went to a local coffee house “Scooters” and asked for the brew of the day with HWC and over ice.

Yep, got coffee with 2 small cubes of ice!

So, I handed it back and said “Can I please have this over ice”? She looked perplexed.

Finally I said “just put ice in a cup and poor the coffee in the same cup.” :crazy_face:

(Running from stupidity) #353

“Gimme a cup of ice, and a cup of coffee with HWC. I’ll sort it”

(Michelle isaacson) #354

Yes! :point_up:

(Jennifer) #355

We had a “graze” day at work today. I did NOT eat the cookies, brownies, rice crispie treats, chocolate covered pretzels, or any of the other carbage that was in the room. I did return to my desk a little cranky though. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Not as cranky as you’d have been, if you had eaten the carbs. :grin:

Good job, Jennifer! :+1: “Graze” days are hard, even if they have keto friendly foods.

(Ellen) #357

Am up in Manchester this week, their Monday office lunch today was pie, chips & gravy; my Northern soul would have loved it, but… glad I avoided the carb coma.

I just realized this is a double whammy. Offices are boring and put you to sleep (well some days), and carbs put you in a coma. If businesses knew better, they’d have us ALL eating keto!

(Running from stupidity) #359

It’s a joke, but it’s not a joke. #confused

#notsurprised