What did you NOT eat today?

avoided
success
temptations
unhealthy

:+1:

(Running from stupidity) #462

Deconstructed taco. My wife’s lunch. I’m fasting until at least tomorrow.

I was about to say, “You posted to the wrong thread.”

Then it occurred to me, it would be harder to avoided food you could eat, for the sake of fasting, then foods you shouldn’t eat.

Great job, Mate! :+1:

(Janelle) #464

I saw Fanrastic Beasts - The Crimes of Grindelwald in the theater yesterday and did not eat any :popcorn:. I did get a little annoyed at all the crunching going on around me. I guess you don’t notice it when you’re crunching it yourself!

The Chicken Gizzards that have been slow cooking all day long! … Somehow ended up with Salmon, with all the fixings. Which was quite good BTW, but now those poor Gizzards will have to wait another whole day. :smile:

(Laurie) #466

Yes, my boyfriend is not allowed to eat popcorn while we watch movies. It’s supposed to be a relaxing time, not an annoying time!

(Troy) #467

Just crunch back!
W ur own —- BYO bag of pork rinds😁

Way Louder crunch imho
And no carbage

Congrats
It’s a WIN - WIN🙂

(Keto Travels) #468

Now if I could just get good pork rinds in this country … the only ones I found so far were very low quality :frowning:

Coffee

(Susan) #470

bakers chocolate chips

Everything shown here on our neighbor’s snack table, which we were actually sitting next to. :slight_smile: … Did eat a personal size Pumpkin Cheese Cake when I got home though. :slight_smile: Shown below.

The Keto Pumpkin Cheese that I did eat… :yum:

:+1: Right on, Dave! :+1:

Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Turkey Day, Darren! :slight_smile:

(Virginia ) #474

Plus all the candy she had on her buffet across the room.

(Heather Meyer) #475

I did not quit keto even though i felt serious blahs. I did not eat freshly buttered popcorn sitting in front of me at work. I did not eat M&Ms handed to me. I did not drink hot chocolate woth my co-workers… I DID NOT!!! Not not not not not!!

Phew… made it through that work day

Damn, that was a minefield of carbs!

Awesome job, Heather! :+1:

Scarlett, you are strong! :+1: Way to go!

Oh man, I felt like I was reading a novel! I’ve always encouraged others to take a picture of the food that was tempting them, but you painted a picture in my mind, full of emotion.

No, you didn’t just show me your temptation, you made me feel the temptation. My goodness, I have goosebumps! :astonished:

Scarlett, I hate to wish temptation upon you again, but I look forward to any future contributions you may have. :wink:

Great job, Scarlett. I’m glad you made it through the day.

(Running from stupidity) #479

:metal::metal::metal::metal::metal:

Also, I’d have “wandered off” rather than sit there. (I can wander in a seemingly unaware manner while getting to where I want to go fairly directly.) But, admittedly, that’s more because of the crowds than the food :slight_smile:

(squirrel-kissing paper tamer) #480

Bacon…Today my housemate was hungover but stayed on the couch all day with grumpy face and heavy sighs at my kitchen sounds and a headache so I didn’t cook the bacon waiting for me in the fridge. Tomorrow morning I’m eating the entire package and them I’m going to the store for more. He’s such a butt head.

What a sacrifice! I wouldn’t have been that kind. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

You’re the BEST HOUSEMATE, EVER! :+1: