What did you learn today?

(Karim Wassef) #1642

Salt water of different concentration have different effects from

nothing-nausea-diarrhea-vomit-loss of consciousness-death

The dose makes the poison

(Susan) #1643

@Sharon_E

Aww =(( One of my friends takes Materna (which is I know a pregnancy vitamin pill) but she said it is really helping her with periods and she is well irregular with them so kind of pre-menopausal as is nearing 50. I know you are younger, but maybe they would help? My daughter took them even after she had the baby for a while, and said it was helping with cramps, etc when she had periods… she has a monthly needle now and doesn’t get them so doesn’t need them now but it did seem to help with the hormonal elements.

Let’s take this to my accountability thread, I don’t want to hijack this one.

https://www.ketogenicforums.com/t/sharon-gets-a-hair-up-her-butt-and-starts-an-accountability-thread/87216/509

I learned this morning that my husband and his racing friends are like dogs, they have to mark every new road in the neighborhood - a dog pees, these rascals take their cars out :joy::see_no_evil:

(Empress of the Unexpected) #1646

I mentioned that in my thread today. Just waiting for the fall change of light. Wondered why I have been so lazy lately. 105 degrees!

(Boston_guy) #1647

That my useless ex-doc is retweeting Joel Kahn.
Pro-tip: check out a doc on twitter - and their likes - to see what they really think.

(Art ) #1648

F’ fruit. :crazy_face: