What did you Keto today?

(TJ Borden) #7697

So boring. Who could be happy with steak and eggs EVERY DAY???

:point_right::smiley::point_left: THIS GUY

(Aimee Moisa) #7698

Who needs Reese’s when you have pb&cc? A small bowl of Laura Scudders and Nestle’s chips has been my guilty pleasure for years, especially during pregnancy. When I tried Lily’s Dark Chocolate Chips it was just one more nail in the coffin of my high-carb life. (No, I won’t eat the whole bowl! :))

(Aimee Moisa) #7699

Or maybe I will. LOL

(Alec) #7700

‘Salright, we know your loyalties! :laughing:

(Ernest) #7701

Right!! I don’t even think twice.

(*Rusty* Instagram: @Rustyk61) #7702

(TJ Borden) #7703

That’s why I don’t do too many keto “treats”. Once artificial sweeteners are involved, my satiety turns off and I’ll eat the whole damn batch.

(Aimee Moisa) #7704

Yeah, I worry about that too. I am happy to report that I stopped with three spoonfulls to go. (It is a very small bowl.) Also, it is peanut butter and chocolate so not being able to drink milk (I limit my milk to half cup a day in my coffee) helps to self-regulate the quantity of it I eat.

(Ron) #7705

Dammit @rustyk61 , Went shopping yesterday and ended up with a big bag of jalapenos. :weary::face_with_hand_over_mouth:

(*Rusty* Instagram: @Rustyk61) #7706

That’s a bonus day!

This is amazing! Lou Malnati’s (famous Chicago Pizza) makes a SAUSAGE “CRUST”. I had mine without sauce, with cheese, mushrooms, olives and giardinaria. It was so good!

Oh, and pepperoni of course!

(Banting & Yudkin & Atkins & Eadeses & Cordain & Taubes & Volek & Naiman & Bikman ) #7709

Sous vide, then smoked, then seared. Upping my game with the Grilla.

(TJ Borden) #7710

That looks AWESOME

(Karen) #7711

Beautiful!!

(Karen) #7712

Nice job on the eggs.

K

(Karen) #7713

I’ll be! It looks delicious.

K

(Karen) #7714

Hungry already and it’s bedtime!

K

(I came for the weight loss and stayed for my sanity... ) #7715

I just had a breakthrough…
Maybe just fellow Brasilians will understand, but I recreated one of my beloved side dishes, keto style.
There is ‘ovo con farinha’ or ‘faroffa’ which is usually based on coarse toasted manioc root flour. It has eggs bacon and butter in it (often caramelized onions as well)
So yesterday I toasted some almonds to make my own almond butter, threw it in the food processor until coarse, and was struck by the resemblance. :star_struck: The result: TaaaaDaaaaa

Might not look too sexy, never does. But it tastes like home to me, and now it doesn’t destroy me anymore :heart:

(Sophie) #7716

I’m sooooooo jealous, you lucky dawg! :heart_eyes: