What Did You Keto Today? The Trilogy!

(Mame) #8164

hmmm, well not cheaper than online, but you can buy just one box… so there is more flexibility in that way…

(Rebecca 🌸 Frankenfluffy) #8165

Happy news: adding egg to my favourite yellow Thai fish curry makes it even nicer!

UNhappy news: goodbye forever, my favourite pudding. Chocolate cheesecake mousse has been deleted from my life. I don’t have it often, but it struck me this morning that I just don’t NEED to put myself through the resulting eight-hour blood glucose HEADF*** most times that I eat it.

Excuse the rant! Bye bye mousse. I won’t be posting any more pictures of YOU on this thread…!

:wave::rofl::+1:

('Jackie P') #8166

:wave::cry:

Bad day one way or another so comfort food needed.

Last of the frankenfluff and an early night.
Alarm set for 5.30am🙄

(Susan) #8167

The chicken looks super yummy, and by the stated of those bones, I am guessing it was =).

(Heather Meyer) #8168

yah i was wondering that myself…

(Heather Meyer) #8169

Do you have an abyss in your stomach? Is there a leak somewhere in which the food magically dissapears through? How the heck do you fit 25oz of steak in a stomach? I would be dying of meat sweats and projectile meat spewing…:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

(Heather Meyer) #8170

Whats with people eatting the “butt” of pigs? Like is it truly the butt? or is it like a muscle? or what?

(Jared) #8171

In the US, pork shoulder (also called pork butt or Boston butt) is generally sold as a 5 to 10 pound boneless roast at the grocery store. On a pig, it’s the widest part of the shoulder, not its actual butt.

(Heather Meyer) #8172

oooooooohhhh… :rofl:

(Full Metal KETO AF) #8173

Yes, the butt is actually part of the ham, that upper rear leg and thigh area which technically includes the butt cheeks! Tasty, as John Travolta said to Samuel Jackson in Pulp Fiction “I’ll eat a pig’s butt because it tastes good”. :laughing::joy::joy::grin::cowboy_hat_face:

(Mame) #8174

Dinner image

Salmon, Hollandaise sauce, mushrooms, buttered cauliflower with pine nuts and herbs,

Back to fasting tomorrow!

Cauliflower in Butter, Butter Fried Mushrooms and Chili with Cheese.

(Full Metal KETO AF) #8176

Once more unto the breach, dear friends, once more! :cut_of_meat:

A more modest Ribeye today, 20oz. With a large bone since I ate breakfast this morning! :cowboy_hat_face:

steak is starting to taste like it has sugar sprinkled on it!

(Ashley) #8177

I’m female and I could eat a 25 ounce steak lol, idk why but steaks easy for me

(Cancer Fighting Ketovore :)) #8178

Dinner

Chocolate MCT cream, keto biscuits, pepperoni salad, no-bean chili

Dessert

Yeah, I know the strawberries are carby. The base is a modified no-bake cheesecake filling, and the chocolate is 95%

BG before supper: 81
BG before dessert: 100 (2 ¼hrs later)

(Rebecca 🌸 Frankenfluffy) #8179

Hope all’s well, @CrackerJax :kissing_heart:

(Steaks b4 cakes! 🥩🥂) #8180

Booooo! Hope today is a better day for you xx

(Jody) #8181

Sunday TMAD (Dinner) (Lunch already posted):

2x 8oz 70/30 burger patties sitting on cheese that is sitting on a Chaffle. In the background, 2 slices of hogshead cheese.

Monday OMAD:
After 6+ hours of pickaxing and removing bushes and shrubs around the houes…

20oz Ribeye and a double serving of Cottage Cheese. I also had 2 slices of hogshead cheese.

The steak was raw tonight because my back was hurting SOO bad from swinging the pickax all day, I just didn’t feel like grilling. Still so sore it’s all I can do to walk this morning … lol

(Jenn) #8182

Can you just come cook for me?

LOL that all looks amazing :slight_smile:

(Full Metal KETO AF) #8183

Dirty Carnivore

@CrackerJax @KetoSnaps and @ClareBear A wee bit of dirty Carnivore I found bunged away in the freezer! :grin:

Canadian Bacon, 4 Eggs and the old aged Gouda :cowboy_hat_face: