What did you Keto today? Part Deux!

Damn, I actually looked first, and still didn’t see it.

Thanks

(Diane) #162

HEY!

And thanks for the new thread!!

Well, apparently @juice beat me to it, so the link is above. :slight_smile: And as I said, I even searched for one before making one, but for some reason didn’t see his.

I had a 3 egg omelet with spinach, cheddar, bacon :bacon: & green onions. Delicious :yum:

(Eric - The patient needs to be patient!) #165

Birthday today. 65 years young. There was a time that I thought I would not live this long. No longer that mindset. Keto is life, really! I am living my dream and feeling great. Decided dinner was a protein kind of meal.

Seared Tuna

Rib Eye (I did not eat all of this, but I wanted to)

Don’t drink often anymore. But today this was a delight:

And a handful of macadamia nuts. No pic.

WARNING: NO PHOTOS today!
I had my usual breakfast at work of avocado, hard boiled eggs, cream cheese, and coffee w/ cream!

Happy birthday and congratulations! Here’s some keto birthday cake for you: :steakcake:
:steakcake:

@AnnM @daddyoh … Actually after making this thread, I learned there was a new one already made. So you might want to post it there, so it gets the proper views. … I didn’t see where I could delete this one.

And …Happy Birthday, Eric. Mine was a week ago. :slight_smile:

This is the link most are using presently…

I’ll merge you!

(Mike W.) #170

Well it’s Saturday and that can only mean one thing. Sausage gravy! I’ll attempt a recipe. Here goes…take some ground sausage, brown it in a pan and add a shit ton of black pepper, salt, fennel seed and granulated garlic. Cook it for a while. Add a shit ton of heavy cream, more black pepper and salt. Stir it around until you’re too hungry to eat. Throw on top of some eggs. See, it’s easy! :joy:

parmisan crisps/crackers and chicken liver pate.

(Karen) #172

Did this but kind of like the pate better with rinds.

K

(Allie) #173

Just fatty (decaf) coffee this morning then ribeye fried in butter with shredder mild cheddar melted on it, topped with two eggs (also cooked in butter). No more food today for me :joy:

(Drew Says "Eat the Salt, you damned stinking Keto ape" Hardcore Label Licka ) #174

Cochon dans le nid.

As a child I was always told not to play with my food…I’m a bad child…:smiling_imp:
Yes! it’s lamb. No pork in it at all.

(I Am The Egg Man ku-ku-kachoo) #175

Now we’re talkin’.
That’s worthy of being an OMAD meal!

Going to google this right now…
Looks delicious.

Edit: “pig in the nest”? But with lamb. Well, I love lamb, so…

Steak, eggs and bacon. Give me the meats!

(Sophie) #177

He’s cross eyed! :rofl:

Your dinner is staring you down

(Jennifer) #179

@matt I made this recipe today and it is fantastic!! Thank you for sharing! :blush:

For lunch decided to pan fry some Beef Liver and Calf Liver, with some added Butter Fried Mushrooms, Deviled Eggs and Bacon.