What did you Keto today? Part Deux!

I love the combo of pickles and mayo. I’ll add in tuna or hard boiled eggs…sometimes I will mix all of those together!

(Sophie) #82

Ha! I never even had the desire. I always thought they looked disgusting, akin to pickled pigs feet. (Can you tell I’m Southern? :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:) But on our grand adventure a few weeks ago, my farmer friend snatched up one of these mustard eggs from a buffet. I commented on it, she let me taste hers and it was [spoiler]fuckin[/spoiler] awesome! The rest is history. I can see several tweaks on this in my near future. It’s Just. So. Keto! :smile::+1:

(Adriana) #83

I just made and ate my first keto pizza! :pizza:

(I Am The Egg Man ku-ku-kachoo) #84

Chicken Parmesan on sauteed zucchini.

(Running from stupidity) #85

Late breakfast as buying eggs at market (it’s a decent walk) - fried eggs (x2), bacon, ham steak. Same coming up for lunch.

First, I forgot to add my wife’s plate from last night, since I’ve been fasting since Sunday. She had Broccoli & Chicken Roasted Garlic Casserole, with a salad, pickles and Olives.

So I broke my 97 hr. Fast tonight with a Bacon salad, followed by some Salmon, Baby Scallops, Bacon, Cauliflower with Pickles and Olives. And two squares of 90% Lindt Chocolate and an ounce of Brazil Nuts.

(Jenny) #88

Pork belly… so good!

(I Am The Egg Man ku-ku-kachoo) #89

I wiped out abt 3lbs this week!
Picked up another to freeze…in case there’s an apocolypse…

(Jenny) #90

Tonight we ketoed some souvlaki pork, hemp seed tabouli (tabbouleh), and a random cauliflower invention that was inspired by an orzo salad and was delicious despite not being entirely orzo-esque. Everything got topped with feta & kalamata olives, because keto. :yum:

(Jane) #91

:rofl:

Good to be prepared!!!

(I want abs... olutely all the bacon) #92

My recipes were “Chicken is from HaveButterWillTravel site and Fried Rice is modified from Headbangers Kitchen”

[spoiler]Fucking[/spoiler] brilliant!

I used to make this when I was eating SAD. I want to make this and add roasted radishes to mimick the missing potatoes.

This sounds so good. I’ve never tried hot dogs with eggs before.

(I Am The Egg Man ku-ku-kachoo) #96

Awesome looking! I love the look of the hemp seed tabbouleh! I happen to love regular tabbouleh AND have a giant bag of hemp seeds!

(Jane) #97

Can you post a link to the recipe for this? I also have a lot of hemp seeds so would love to make this!

(Jenny) #98

Here’s the hemp seed tabbouleh recipe I use: www.wholefoodsmarket.com/recipe/hemp-seed-tabbouleh I added tomato, and red onion wold be good, too.

(Jane) #99

Breakfast at the hotel. Yummy fatty bacon.

(Candy Lind) #100

For a minute there, I thought there were chickpeas on that plate! :exploding_head: Now I’m gonna preach homemade salad dressing to you - you’ll like it so much more with olive or avocado oil instead of soybean (and better for you!)!