What Did You Keto Today? Part IV

food

(Rebecca 🌸 Frankenfluffy) #282

Spag bol for tea - no pic, but it was bolognese sauce topped with cheese on a bed of cheesy shredded cabbage, leek and celery - absolutely scrummy! Who needs pasta?!

Finished with some mature cheddar and fermented cucumbers found lurking in the back of the fridge.

Oh, and a cuppa tea. Cos #british :uk:

Lunch: Mom’s spiced beef broth. Home made broth, various spices, an egg white, a spoonful of mixed frozen veggies, a couple of small slices of frozen porcini, heated in the micro, then the egg yolk goes in.

Very satisfying. There is something wonderful about broth.

(Jody) #284

Glad to hear that … glad you tried it AND liked it !!

We are all good now, the dogs are sleeping :wink:

('Jackie P') #285

I’m so glad you decided to stay … it will soon be toe season …:blush:

Chicken and cauliflower curry! I did wonder if fresh coriander could be classed as an essential item, but decided probably not!:yum:

(Jody) #286

Didn’t say I wasn’t still going to look

:rofl:

(Doug) #287

So true! That spiced beef broth looks great.

('Jackie P') #288

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Been quite busy with work and letting last weekend’s Sunburn cool down… Forgot to post my Dinner from last night. - BBQ Ribs, Cottage Cheese, Deviled Eggs, Brussel Sprouts and, yep, some more Ribs.

Tonight’s Dinner and OMAD … Some Fried up Chicken Chunks, Deviled Eggs, Pepperoni, Cottage Cheese, Brussel Sprouts and a Root Beer Zevia.

(Katie Moe) #291

When I don’t know what I feel like eating, this thread is always my first stop for ideas.

(Jane) #292

Big Mac casserole

(Allie) #293

All these things that look so good but I know darn well I have neither time or patience to make… :joy:

This looks SO good!

('Jackie P') #295

Happy Easter!
I was going to sit in the garden, but my neighbour tells me, inbetween coughs, that she has been sent home to self isolate! :no_mouth:
So I have scurried back indoors to cheer myself up with a bit of bullet proof cocoa!

I hate being scared to sit in my own garden!

(Rebecca 🌸 Frankenfluffy) #296

Oh blimey… sending love your way, Jackie! xxx

Sunny side up on a bed of ground beef scramble

The temp today at 4pm :slight_smile:

(Candy Lind) #298

Under all that romaine is a ham chafflewich with dill pickles, mayo & mustard. Only way to celebrate the greasy mess that is my kitchen counter after chaffle-making this morning! :rofl:

(Candy Lind) #299

I’m with you on that! Can’t do without my luscious morning coffee. I bought extra to make clotted cream last time, but it may need to wait until after in-house arrest is over.

Wife made some stuff for lunch… Not sure if this will be my OMAD, but the Wife and Son already opted out of Dinner. - Scrambled Eggs w/ Ketchup, Bacon, Sausage Links and Patties and Italian Sausage. - (1 Italian Sausage & 1 Sausage Patty to the Girls, Khaleesi & Shelby to go with their Scrambled Eggs.)

IMG_3265

Beef liver, marinaded in sweet and sour cream, wrapped in bacon and cooked to medium/ medium rare, 1/2 green pepper and a couple of radishes. I am growing more and more fond of liver. And I am getting better and better at cooking it right. Like all beef, there is just the right time to pull it off the heat, when it’s cooked until it’s hard and grey it can’t be fixed anymore. Between the marinading and cooking to the right temp\consistency, it comes out with a pleasant texture and flavor.