What Did You Keto Today? Part IV

food

(Candy Lind) #1115

Pizza for breakfast. Chaffle, Rao’s sensitive, mushrooms, mozz. Took a bite, THEN thought about a pic. :blush:

After the gluttony from the day before, yesterday was a simple OMAD, buttery salmon and Anaheim pepper, and a small piece of Brie.

('Jackie P') #1117

Busy day and home for a Ruby!

Looks a bit brown but it was delish! :yum:

(Full Metal KETO AF) #1118

@CrackerJax Good on ya for skipping the naan. :cowboy_hat_face:

Big shrimp, asparagus and cremini mushrooms in garlic butter with hot sauce.

Today’s OMAD… Shrimp Egg Foo Young - Thanks again to Diane @DiMo for suggesting Glucomannan as a thickener. It worked quite well and think I will be using this for more sauces

Ended up making 6 patties… I ate 4, my Son had one and the Pups got the last one.

Recipe

(Jane) #1121

Leftover grilled chx breasts stuffed with ham and gruyere cheese topped with a white wine, butter, mushroom sauce.

(Jessica) #1122

Trying to decide if I should save the rest for hubby or just eat them all myself…

(Full Metal KETO AF) #1123

Chorizo Taco Salad

Chorizo fried with Onions, a bit of leftover Carne Asada, Pico de Gallo, Cheddar Cheese and Sour Cream on a bed of Iceberg Lettuce, raw Jalapeño slices and Cilantro with EVO and Lemon Juice. :cowboy_hat_face:

(Jane) #1124

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

(Jody) #1125

Wednesday OMAD:

Did a Costco run so, of course, while vacuum sealing the ground beef … the dogs and I had to share some (raw). I logged 8 oz but it’s not in the picture.

Dinner was 5 air fried (in the Ninja Foodi) seasoned chicken legs with a salad (just lettuce) and homemade mayo as dressing.

OMAD yesterday: Chickenliver, marinated in sour cream, fried up with bacon and topped with some more sour cream (the flavors blend nicely) mushrooms, half a red bell pepper, and the second harvest from the bolted onion. The second harvest was bigger and better than the first. Now the onion is going into the dirt in the garden and we’ll see if it can yield a third harvest. The young shoots taste really good, and it’s neat that they come from something I used to throw out.

(Rebecca 🌸 Frankenfluffy) #1127

Busy morning in the garden - the grass is cut, the beanpoles are up and the beans are in!

Celebrated with lunch al fresco. Sausage, cheese and creme fraiche frittata with krautsalat and a strong brew. Perfect!

The sun went in for the half hour it took to eat this and do the crossword. It’s now VERY warm again out there!

(Karen) #1128

The three suns of HD 131399Ab

Rot roh one went nova

(Candy Lind) #1129

Open-faced roast beef chafflewich with mayo, mustard, pickles, romaine. I reduced the cheese and added psyllium husk powder to these, and they toast up nicely. I get my dash minis today, so I’ll try a couple of new recipes.

PS I’ve been reducing my photos to the “medium” choice, which in this case reduced the photo from 1.9 mb to 132 kb (which should really help the thread last longer if most people do it). Is the reduction really degrading the pics, or are they still decent when viewed on a computer? I use nothing but my phone for this. Just wondering!

('Jackie P') #1130

What a truly beautiful space!:heart_eyes:

I had a wonderful day. A walk over the Downs with a friend (safe distance)! A front garden chat with some other friends. Then a very lazy dinner,

Sausage fondue! :slightly_smiling_face:

Basically all the odds and sods of cheese melted with a dash of cream and some grainy mustard! :yum:

(Bacon for the Win) #1131

tuna melt with avocado on a chaffle.

Breakfast: 3 eggs, some sour cream, turmeric, chives, parsley, basil, salt, pepper, a little finely chopped onion and tomato, and chopped farmer’s cheese. Popped in the micro for a minute, stirred, popped in for another minute. Nice flavor, a little dry but I am out of heavy sweet cream. A lazy person’s soufflé. :slight_smile:

(Allie) #1133

Am I the only person to try chaffles and think they’re kinda OK but nothing special? :joy:

Yes. :slight_smile: