What did you Keto today? Part Deux!

(Hyperbole- best thing in the universe!) #4923

This is so important for preserving everyone’s face.

(Allie) #4924

??? Are you referring to the nasty forum read only modes and subsequent glitches that have been depriving me of social interaction for a few days, or something else?

Two Beef Oyster Blade Steaks :grin: #eatsteakforellen

(Susan) #4926

@PortHardy here it is.

cake: https://lowcarbyum.com/best-low-carb-chocolate-cake-recipe/
frosting: https://lowcarbyum.com/chocolate-buttercream-frosting-sugar-free/

(Susan) #4927

Lol @ Dave_Stilley! Yes, I seem to be converting a couple :slight_smile:

(Susan) #4928

I noticed that glitch, Dave, and also that we no longer get a list of forum members as suggestions when we press the @ button. I haven’'t worked out how to report glitches yet so will have a go.

(Allie) #4929

@juice where are you?? Has this tag worked?? Glitchy buggy forum software. Hope it’s fixed soon, I’m sure they’re working on it.

(Running from stupidity) #4930

I’m here, but not because of the tag :slight_smile:

(Allie) #4931

Lunch just now.

Avocado, eggs scrambled in ghee with salt, turmeric, and black pepper, along with 30g pecans.

I’m introducing more plant based foods and seeing how I get on with it.

(Steaks b4 cakes! 🥩🥂) #4932

Lunch is scrambled eggs cooked in ghee, left over bacon and olives :yum:

(Steaks b4 cakes! 🥩🥂) #4933

Well these turned out nothing like the picture!! :joy::joy: not sure if these belong on this thread or the disaster recipe one! They’re supposed to be hamburger cups, but as the bacon shrivelled in the oven it was clear I was going to have to ‘adapt’ the recipe. Nowhere near enough meat in these and I didn’t even bother putting mustard on them…I carried on with them knowing they would come out looking like crap! I’m not a quitter! :joy::joy: on a positive note they taste lovely though…

(Allie) #4934

That’s the main thing :blush:

(Phillip Brandvold) #4935

Okay this was last night but I didn’t get a chance to post. Garlic and herb seasoned chicken with garlic Alfredo sauce, and mozzarella garlic asparagus. The asparagus was kind of a flop - needed more seasoning as the flavor was a bit flat. I’ll try again sometime. Chicken was great though!

YES, THATS TUNA SALAD ON MY PLATE. I haven’t had seafood, meat, or poultry in 22 years. I decided to get acclimated to seafood again because I have been craving it (so I think I should listen to my body) and also I cannot eat out as a lacto-Ovo vegetarian ketoer unless I get breakfast for dinner (no sides, just eggs) or a salad with ranch dressing and hardly any toppings. It was getting me down. I live within walking distance of a dozen restaurants I could not find anything to eat at, but by eating fish I can go out again. Feel a little bit sad but a little bit relieved. Still have no desire for meat and poultry though.
Had eggs with mushrooms and asparagus too

I think it’s pretty, but I love cheese :slight_smile:

(Full Metal KETO AF) #4938

Personal Frittata

Asparagus, mushrooms, sweet mini peppers, cheddar cheese, garlic salt and tarragon.

Asparagus seems to be the happening thing right now. :cowboy_hat_face:

Delicious #food:boringKeto :man_cook:t3:

The sushi looks good! Sorry it came out too wet!

Did you squeeze out the water after it was riced? I wanted to try make some as well.

I thought I did? I used a recipe where you cook it and mix it with cream cheese but I think sautéing it didn’t get enough moisture out. I think I will bake it on a parchment covered cookie sheet next time, that seemed to evaporate a lot of the liquid when I tried it with zucchini noodles. The flavor was pretty good, too. Not sushi restaurant level but I think with better nori it will be enough to satisfy the sushi need

(Lazy, Dirty Keto 😝) #4941

“Too hungover to cook” salad from chipotle with no rice or beans, fajita veggies, steak, chicken, sour cream, cheese, and medium salsa.

Forgot to post today’s earlier mid-day meal… Bacon, Eggs, Sausage, Ham and Sweet Italian Sausage.