What did you Keto today?

(What The Fast?!) #1964

Ohmigod…why did I come here 27 hours into a fast…I must be a masochist. What kind of crust did you use??

Nice - what are they? They look great.

Yeah - doh! Don’t do that!

Oooops, I shouldn’t be here too! Later!

(Nick) #1967

Likewise, I’m 36 hours fasted and find myself inexplicably drawn to this thread. Every single dish looks amazing!

To be fair, it is exactly what I do while fasting too! There is something to be said for planning what you are going to eat afterwards and really savouring the thought I think. Although it does sometimes feel like I am unnecessarily beating myself with a stick!

(Lauren) #1969

Also here while fasting haha! Just torturing myself until I break it tonight at 48 hours, or maybe tomorrow morning at 60.

(matt ) #1970

It’s Carlshead basically. But I add baking powder psyllium husk powder and xanthum gum. There’s a thread about it. Search for Mattshead. :smiley:

(matt ) #1971

That 73/27 beef rocks!

(Dustin Cade) #1972

These are jicima fries, my local Kroger had some already chopped into sticks so we bought some and made fries from them… I fried them twice though I think I might try baking them first to dry them out some and then frying them… They are sorta sweet like sweet potato…

You can also spread them out on a tray and leave to chill overnight in the fridge - that dries them out well too. I have done that with celeriac fries.

(Arlene) #1974

I never thought of that. The refrigerator is so drying to foods. I’ve always considered it a downside. Great idea.

I learnt this when making triple cooked chips back in the carb burner days! You can speed the process by putting them in a freezer for less time.

(Danielle) #1976

Angus burger. Carmelized onions and mushrooms.

(Ernest) #1977

Chicken liver and eggs.

(Danielle) #1978

Those eggs look amazeballs.

(Ernest) #1979

@dewy333 3 whole eggs, one egg yolk, a few shaves of Parmesan cheese, salt. Beat them to death, leave no trace of egg whites. Cook in leaf lard, medium low heat. Never rush eggs with high heat.

(Danielle) #1980

@Ernest; thank you!

(Jeremy Storie) #1981

Chuckeye steaks with homemade horseradish sauce :grin:

With a @Fiorella fork shot!

(matt ) #1982

Sous vide London Broil. I forgot to see what the cut was. I think it was top round.

There’s a cheese sauce to up the fat.

(James storie) #1983

I need the sauce recipe!