What did you Keto today?

(Ros R) #1581

Medium rare chuck eye steak cooked in duck fat, zucchini/squash casserole and Italian “bread” with butter.

(I want abs... olutely all the bacon) #1582

@Bahrutile I modified my post with a link to the recipe. My Hubby requested this again next weekend :sunglasses:, he feels is perfect, it was a bit too cream cheesy for me and I’ll be experimenting with ratios next week.

(I want abs... olutely all the bacon) #1583

Chicken Gravy over Biscuits

While prepping for butter chicken the Hubby requested chicken gravy and biscuits… it’s a cold and raining day so he got 2 meat gravy meals over biscuits today. These are my favorite keto biscuits yet. Recipe here: Chicken Gravy over Biscuits

(Sheri Knauer) #1584

I had bone in, skin on chicken thighs, some snap peas, cauliflower rice and some crab dip I had pulled out of the freezer that had been leftover from New Years Eve. I ended it with a bowl of homemade, Keto, buttered almond coffee ice cream!

(James storie) #1585

Is the ice cream homemade? Ketoconnect.com just released a recipe for chocolate ice cream that looks super easy and delicious!

(Sheri Knauer) #1586

It is homemade. I have a cookbook from Carrie Brown with a lot of awesome keto ice cream recipes. https://smile.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/149484205X/ref=mp_s_a_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1495421180&sr=8-2&pi=AC_SX236_SY340_QL65&keywords=carrie+brown+cookbooks&dpPl=1&dpID=51nnsF-zJYL&ref=plSrch

(G. Andrew Duthie) #1587

Leftover beef brisket, with my own “easy” gravy (drippings, HWC, and a dollop of sour cream, simmered and blended with a stick mixer). So good, almost like creamy beef soup.

(James storie) #1588

Oh yeah, that book is on my wish list! :smile:

(Jeremy Storie) #1589

Yeah and the fact that I asked for the fattiest steak they could find :grin:

(Roxanne) #1590

Bacon double cheeseburger on the BBQ - who the heck needs a bun?

(Jessica ) #1591

Bacon pepperoni pizza. So good!

Chile Verde

(Clare) #1593

Got a recipe for the jalapeño jelly?

(Clare) #1594

Spiced cream of chicken soup with avocado, chorizo and home made slaw.

(Michelle) #1595

HI @Sheri_Knauer do you use Carrie Brown’s ice cream book for your ice cream recipes?

(Michelle) #1596

Whoops, I see now!! I am going to make some of her ice cream this weekend.

(Sheri Knauer) #1597

They are so good! And don’t forget the toasted buttered almonds in the coffee ice cream! So dangerously good!

(Michelle) #1598

I’ve never made ice cream before, so I’m nervous. But I have finally gathered all the ingredients she suggested!! If you have any other tips for me, happy to take them.

(KetoCowboy) #1599

I haven’t been good about taking pictures of my food, but since I only eat one ketogenic meal each day, I enjoy making “full day of eating” videos on YouTube that are less than 1 minute long.

You don’t have to watch the videos to see what the meals look like. The first two recipes come from @carl:

(Cathy) #1600

Adorable dogs!