What did you Keto today?

(Stehl) #1076

500gram T-bone with blue cheese sauce.

(Rachel) #1077

Wanted to try posting a pic… Here goes lunch I’m about to eat…
2 boiled eggs, 2 slices bacon, 2 tsp olive oil,
Half avacado, spinach and bib lettuce, salt and pepper…
It says the picture is too big hmm any suggestions?

Wild Salmon Filet with quick sauce of mushrooms, baby spinach, parmesan cheese, whipping cream with a light sprinkle of curry powder for seasoning.

(Cathy) #1079

save it in a smaller format?

(Jaidann) #1080

Dinner! Nice fatty pork chop! Steamed cabbage slathered in butter and sprinkled with a bit of walnuts and crumbled feta cheese. YUM :heart_eyes:

(Rachel) #1081

(Rachel) #1082

Asparagus wrapped with bacon and cauliflower tots
(Discovered if I frame the pic it posts otherwise it says file is too large)

(Robert Laflamme) #1083

Baked parm & pork rind coated chicken tenders. Hot sauce combination of Hooter’s hot sauce, Franks Wing Sauce and butter. Bacon fat roasted brussel sprouts and mushrooms.

No photos, but this is what i had today

Breakfast- i broke my fast at lunch around 12:30 p.m. i had a green tea and a BP coffee with MCT and creamer to get me through the morning at work.

Lunch- 2 6 oz wild salmon fillets (marinated and baked to perfection with the skin on), 2 oz Dubliner cheese and some bacon-wrapped asparagus with a la croix water on the side

Snack- roasted seaweed snack and some pork cracklings

Dinner- not hungry and may not eat, but if i workout it’s most likely going to be some steak, mashed cauliflower and spinach (with kerrygold butter)

KCKO

(Mike W.) #1086

Chicken piccata over grilled asparagus.

(matt ) #1087

Just this again.

(eat more) #1088

what is it?

i think it’s a rectangle pizza with 3/4 of some topping lol

edit: i can’t type today

(John) #1089

I ate this last night

(matt ) #1090

Yup it’s a pizza that’s mostly pepperoni. Left some plain for the kids just in case.

(Mary) #1091

This is what left over dinner, reinvented with all my vegetables left in the fridge. Sous Vide steak stir fry and organic veggies.

(Alexandria) #1092

Wow, amazing

(KetoMarine) #1093

Pork Belly for lunch!!!

(Melanie Marie) #1094

Leftover pizza, using that “similar to fathead” recipe that was posted here, and tuna salad with avocado mayo for brunch.

(eat more) #1095

dinner:
NOstada…(clever right? :joy:)

pot roast, cheddar cheese, sour cream, avocado, black olive slices, and hot sauce

yummmmmeeeee!

not gonna lie…i want to lick the plate :yum:

(Tsering M) #1096

Looks very yummy - all of this for one person, for one meal?