What did you Keto today?

1 Can of Sardines
1 Preserved Duck Egg
1 Stick of mozzarella Cheese
Some kimchi

(Cathy Schroder) #937

Homemade lamb meatballs and salad greens with blue cheese dressing.

(A ham loving ham! - VA6KD) #938

Yum! Lamb…I grew up in Australia and was raised on lamb, but since I’ve moved to Canada (20 years ago), lamb is a bit harder to find here. It’s not that hard to find but it is a bit expensive.

What did you put in your meatballs?

(Jacquie) #939

Not sure where you are in Canada but it’s readily available locally in rural NS. In fact, I can get it locally raised just up the road. It’s excellent! :slight_smile:

Fried eggs, bacon, avocado and mushrooms fried in butter, garlic and parsley.

(A ham loving ham! - VA6KD) #941

Edmonton. The local Co-Op and Sobeys have it but it’s quite expensive. My wife (born and bread Canadian) finds the taste and smell quite strong, so that means it’s mostly just a treat for me for when I’m home alone. :slight_smile:

(Jacquie) #942

You’re not going to find too many folks farming lamb in Edmonton. :wink: We love lamb, too. When we lived in Vancouver, we’d get fresh lamb from Salt Spring Island in the Gulf Islands. Delish!

The good news is that you are blessed with lots of free range beef in Alberta. And it is delicious.

(No I'm not mad - that's just my face) #944

Roasting cabbage: leave core intact. With cabbage sitting on its core, cut approximately 1" wide “steaks” leaving core part intact - it will help you flip them over when roasting.

Oil up a sheet pan, place cabbage steaks, drizzle more oil over top. Salt/pepper. I roast mine at about 400F for 25-30 min, flipping them over 3/4 of the way in. They’re done when soft and a little browned.

(No I'm not mad - that's just my face) #945

Steak and oven roasted radishes

(Cathy Schroder) #946

They are made from fatty lamb mince, some rosemary, chilli, a little mint, garlic, salt and pepper and an egg to bind the mixture. I make the mixture in bulk and freeze in smaller packages.

Ooooh. What are roast radishes like?

Disclaimer - I did not eat this actually today!

It was my first attempt at chicken crust pizza. It was a bit meh TBH but there were areas I know could be improved on another go so will deffo try again.

Keto club sandwich! On almond flour/psyllium bread with cream cheese, lettuce, tomato, mayonnaise mixed with curry powder, bacon, and chicken :poultry_leg: :tomato::bacon:

(Jacquie) #950

Blackened Shrimp Alfredo. I used prawns and it turned out well. I find I’m not a lover of blackened anything but I liked the Alfredo sauce. :slight_smile:

(eat more) #951

post gym
deviled eggs with bacon and frank’s hot sauce
not a @MiKetoAF presentation but not bad for a quickly throw together, take picture, eat effort :blush:

(I want abs... olutely all the bacon) #952

Wing night! Buffalo Sauce (awesome), Parmesian Garlic (good), and an Asian Zing like sauce (okay, needs some work)

(No I'm not mad - that's just my face) #953

Kind of texture of potato and much more mellow than raw radishes…

So gonna be trying those bad boys soon then.

(Roxanne) #955

Yay, it’s BBQ season! Grilled wings tossed with a butter/extra hot sauce blend, blue cheese dressing made with homemade acocado oil mayo and veggie sticks. I LOVE health food!