What did you Keto today?

(Jonathan Bowers) #896

Salt pork and sauerkraut with sriracha.

(Jessica ) #897

Had a Keto BBQ tonight. I’m in love with the “potato salad” and the jalapeño poppers. The chicken was delicious. I’m not a big pork rib person, but it was ok. Overall it was tasty.

(Cathy Schroder) #898

Keto ribs…

(Roxanne) #899

What recipe did you use for your potato salad?

(Arlene) #900

It’s high time we stop looking at people and immediately judge their appearance. Fat does not mean fool. Those obese people are trapped in bad habits, just like we were. And the bottom line is Who Cares What Anyone Thinks about what you decide to do with your food choices. Those are indeed YOUR choices, as Brenda said. Leave it at that. Do not be offended by the “possible negative thoughts” of other people. That’s their problem, not yours. Take care of yourself, that’s what you need to be doing.

(eat more) #901

i was intrigued also and googled “keto potato salad”
google says cauliflower

(No I'm not mad - that's just my face) #902

Leftover sausage gravy and biscuit stuffed into an omelette. It tastes as good as it sounds.

(No I'm not mad - that's just my face) #903

Also, last night. Steak, salad, and someone who would like another bite. She’s not as well behaved as Floyd so she doesn’t get to sit at the table.

(Roxanne) #904

It looked like cauliflower, but I’m curious as to her other ingredients - tried and true recipes are always a good place to start!

(No I'm not mad - that's just my face) #905

Slaw dawgs

(Zack F) #906

Poor dog. :frowning:

(Zack F) #907

Cooked a “Matthead” crust pizza for the family. It was a big hit. Yeah! I didn’t have any Xanthan gum so I used a tsp of peanut butter.

(No I'm not mad - that's just my face) #908

Hey, she got a few bites! :dog:

(chris) #909

I wrap my asparagus with bacon the same way and cook over the bbq.

Sous vide pork steak that I finished off in the cast iron skillet. Drizzled some of the avocado oil and ghee from the pan on top.

Pork rinds for dessert? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Maybe! I can’t think of a better snack when I want a little crunch. :heart_eyes:

(Jacquie) #913

Spicy Cashew Beef Thai Stir Fry. It was pretty good. I cut the veggies in smaller pieces. Gave most of the carrot and cashews to hubby. :slight_smile:

(Tom) #914

I spent most of the day traveling and thus was mostly fasted, but the side benefit of gate-checking your carry-on is that your cheese sticks and pepperoni stay nice and cool down in the cargo hold. :smiley:
Since I’ve arrived at my bro’s place? Tomatin scotch, buffalo wings, and a single cheese stick to round out the night. Sorry for no pics, I was focusing on family and wings too much to capture it.

(Jessica ) #915

I didn’t really follow a recipe, I made my regular potato salad that I would make with potatoes but switched out for cauliflower. I can tell you what I did though:

Steamed a head of chopped up cauliflower until it was still slightly firm but able to easily stab with a fork. Then I placed it in the fridge in a bowl until it was cold.

I cooked 3 pieces of bacon and poured the grease in with the cauliflower. Crumbled the bacon to put it in at the end.

Chopped up two spears of pickles, put them in with the cauliflower and poured some pickle juice in with the cauliflower.

Chopped up 2 boiled eggs and put it in with the cauliflower.

Added Mayo and mustard to the cauliflower along with garlic salt and pepper. A little celery salt. Stirred it all up and then added the crumbled bacon. Kept it in the fridge until I served it.