What did you Keto today?

(Tom) #876

Drool…

(8 year Ketogenic Veteran) #877

You need to take a pic every day of what you eat with Floyd looking at it.

(8 year Ketogenic Veteran) #879

Yes, and Floyd actually ate some of that rare Tbone last night. He didn’t used to get excited about beef. He’s a pork guy. But lately he’s starting like beef.

(Cathy) #880

Meatza!!!

(Pablo Medeiros) #881

yesterday’s lunch: cap of rump not as rare as I asked, grilled cheese curd, chicken meat sausage and vinaigrette

(Arlene) #882

Is grilled cheese curd something other than grilled cheese? Just wondering, as I’ve never heard of it.

(Pablo Medeiros) #883

I think it can count as that

(Zack F) #884

This is with no crust right? It has cheese and the toppings?

(Pablo Medeiros) #885

No crust or topping

(Annette) #886

Ditto! Never thought of mascarpone in coffee. Sounds terrific! Putting it on my grocery list now.

(Jessica ) #887

I made stuffed crust fathead pizza last night. Left it under broil a minute too long but it was still so good. One piece was plenty. I’ll be having leftovers today.

(John Marty) #888

We get these at Walmart all the time! Great for snacks or parties.

(Annette) #889

You’re brave! I still have gotten to asking for butter, let alone “quadruple,” because I am still afraid of judgment. :cry:

(8 year Ketogenic Veteran) #890

fuck 'em

This is about your health. Look them in the eye and ask with confidence. You deserve it!

(No I'm not mad - that's just my face) #891

#boring sausage gravy and biscuits

Maria Emmerich “Bisquick” recipe, with almond milk for biscuits.

Sausage, lots of pepper, heavy cream and a little xanthan gum to thicken for the gravy.

(matt ) #892

Correct. Mozz. Sauce. Pepp.

Can’t wait for this thread to hit 1000!

(8 year Ketogenic Veteran) #894

COME ON PEOPLE…
POST YOUR FUCKING FOOD!!!
:floyd: :heart:

(Annette) #895

Thanks, Brenda. Perhaps when I’ve dropped more weight. Otherwise I’m afraid they’ll look at me when I ask for the butter the way I look at the grocery baskets filled with chips and Twinkies of obese people. Yes, I admit it. May your day be filled with clarity, grace, progress, fun, bacon, and warm laughter, Annette