What did you Keto today?

(Mike W.) #856

Where’s YOUR pic?

(8 year Ketogenic Veteran) #857

:open_mouth:

(Zack F) #858

@jackieduke2003 Look great. How do you avoid cooking the bacon well enough without over cooking the oysters?

(eat more) #859

baby steps grand master :blush:
last night was only the second time i’ve prepared scallops…prob only the 4th time in my life i’ve eaten them (what?!)
this grasshopper is paying attn but i had to get them in mah belly :grin:

(Mike W.) #860

Haha! Fair enough.

(Jeff) #861

Lunch at 1 this afternoon. First meal of the day. Mushrooms, bacon, and eggs. Bacon first and everything else cooked in the grease. Simple and delicious!

(Zack F) #862

One of my favorites!

(Jessica ) #863

Mmmm. One cannot describe how tasty this is. Just know that I made it two nights in a row because it was SO good.

(eat more) #864

super simple yet amazing egg salad with mayo and celery for a spoon :blush:

(Jacquelyn Graham) #865

The oysters are smoked and canned in oil, they don’t really suffer from overcooking when in this state. I just wrap them in half a slice of bacon and cook at 375 degrees until the bacon is crispy. Make sure and check carbs, though, some smoked oyster brands have higher carbs for some reason I haven’t been able to determine yet. I eat this as a treat every now and then. The oysters are absolutely soaked in bacon grease and taste wonderful this way.

(Jacquie) #866

Sliced pork belly marinated in salt and vinegar, cooked in refined coconut oil (no coconut taste) until crispy, fresh green beans sauteed in butter and garlic and Carl’s chocolate mousse. :slight_smile:

(matt ) #867

Pepperoni pizza bowl.

(Michelle) #868

is that pepperoni, cheese and some sauce? Looks yummy.

(matt ) #869

Exactly that. Sooooo easy and tasty.

(chris) #870

I wanted to try a variation of an old recipe that is “cream of mushroom soup with hamburger mixed in with rice”. I found a way to make the mushroom soup from scratch homemade cream of mushroom soup and instead of regular flour I used almond flour and then used heavy whipping cream (because its all I can get around here).
This actually came out wonderfully and then I used garlic mashed cauliflower instead of rice. this all came out amazing.

(Cathy Schroder) #871

Home made Italian sausage base, fatty bacon, cheese and pepperoni pizza. Loved it!

(eat more) #872

pot roast and asparagus with horseradish cheese sauce :yum:

(Ashley Haddock) #873

One of the best dinners ever.

(Jeff) #874

Looks nom noms!