What did you Keto today?

(Penelope) #3210

It’s my favorite thing - to not be hungry all the time! I had no idea it was possible!

(Bacon for the Win) #3211

this was my lunch at the all you can eat Chinese buffet. Took my father so he could see his friends, otherwise I would not have been there.

(Stephanie Sablich) #3212

Oh, friends. Ohhhhhh, friends.

I’m heading out of town for the weekend and realized I had pork chops in the fridge that needed to be cooked. So… crushed maple-bacon pork rinds and parmesan cheese. Fried in… yes. Bacon fat.

Whoa. I’m too nervous to instagram or Facebook this, but I know y’all will appreciate it :slight_smile:

AND the finished product:

Nice! :yum:

(Cathy) #3214

I agree that it is wonderful to be free of incessant hunger. And to have really good energy.

(*Rusty* Instagram: @Rustyk61) #3215

Open face grilled cheese with sauce on the side for dipping. Italian sausage and avacado. Shared with my boys.

(*Rusty* Instagram: @Rustyk61) #3217

(Liz ) #3218

Sesame ginger chicken on steamed veg

Yawn. So boring.

(Damon Chance) #3220

Those came out perfect. What’s your secret?

(Andrew Anderson) #3221

Yesterday was a smoked brisket kind of day. 14 hours low and slow.

Had this nice double bacon cheeseburger w avocado at the airport last night on my way home.

(Richard Morris) #3223

Baked bacon (Carl Franklin style), Scrambled eggs with sour cream (Gordon Ramsay style), and salted fresh avo.

(Doodler for @KetoKailey) #3224

Thank you! Instant Pot, steam eggs for 6 minutes, quick release, then shock in ice-water.

:grin:

(Doodler for @KetoKailey) #3225

Happy Saturday, my ketogenic family!

Are you proposing a new National Holiday? Because it sounds like you are and I’m in full support.

Into the crockpot for supper!
Bacon wrapped chuck roast in bone broth.

(Bacon for the Win) #3228

best method ever. Peels easily every time.

(*Rusty* Instagram: @Rustyk61) #3229

Jalapeño omelette with some thick slices of smoked bologna. Starting another fast tomorrow.