What did you Keto today?

(James storie) #2084

1/3lb burgers grilled with provolone cheese and died eggs on top. A little hot sauce and baconaise that didn’t turn out like I wanted, but made a pretty good sauce! Oh, and bacon that I forgot to get in the pics!

And yes, I do like them medium!

(Lauren) #2085

Burger w/ bernaise sauce amd cheesy broccoli

(G. Andrew Duthie) #2086

First attempt at a chocolate version of keto five-minute ice cream.

Mixed the cocoa in with a stick mixer, so it started thick, and had an almost custard-like texture when frozen.

(Ernest) #2087

Let’s eat! Eggs soaked in leaf lard, finished with a dab of butter. Side of fatty beef short ribs… Keto food…so boring

Headbanger’s Kitchen Garlic Parmesan Wings… except I made them with grated cotija cheese cause that’s what I had. Oh yum. Dipped in garlic butter. With a side salad of ripe olives and sugar-free bread and butter pickles.

(Doug) #2089

Ernest, that looks outstanding! A delicious combination.

Your eggs look so orange and so good!

(Ernest) #2091

Farmer’s market free roaming chickens

(m) #2092

Caramel nut brownies http://www.ibreatheimhungry.com/2014/12/caramel-nut-brownies-low-carb-gluten-free.html

Brownie part is pretty good, don’t love the “topping”.

(Clare) #2093

Coconut and seed dipped tuna steak with veg curry and low carb seed bread.

The tuna steak is just dipped in egg then in a mix of sesame seeds, dried coconut and nigella seeds then gently fried in coconut oil.

(Ernest) #2094

Sundays is prep day…

(Ernest) #2095

Sunday Dinner, smoked rack of beef short ribs.

(Lauren) #2096

@Ernest can I come live with you? Please.

(Clare) #2097

and me.
We promise not too bring several hundred of our friends.

(Ernest) #2098

Bring em on HAHAHA!

Breakfast sausage with gravy over mug biscuits with a side of garlic zucchini.

(Sheri Knauer) #2100

Organic Salmon on top of spinach with a side of broccoli and red cabbage sautéed in beef tallow and then I poured on some homemade roasted garlic infused brown butter. Then dessert was homemade sugar free rocky road ice cream. Oh so boring…

I don’t have a picture but I had the most delicious steak for dinner last night at the chop house in Detroit. I am traveling for work and had the “cowboy steak” there and it literally melted in my mouth. I love eating out on Keto! I never would have known what the hell to do at that restaurant in my CICO days :slight_smile:

Confessions, first time I cooked oven bacon then used the nectar to cook the eggs, followed by some early morning vitamin D

(Kellyn ) #2103

I love rocky road! what is your recipe?